Darkchilde Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is she supposed to be a really popular character or something?

I'd take a B character like Dazzler before her.

Thank goodness. I thought I was losing my head when I spent several minutes trying to remember who she was... then gave up. She's not from Marvel. I remember seeing a DarkChylde comic a year or so ago; never got around reading it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, someone, but as far as comiquettes go, this would be only the second non-marvel comiquette released, right? Vampirella being the first? Can't think of any others off the top of my head

She is Marvel, Colossus' younger sister. But yeah, I don't blame you for not knowing that since she's a very minor character, which is why this is so strange to have her done before so many much more in demand characters.

Thank goodness. I thought I was losing my head when I spent several minutes trying to remember who she was... then gave up. She's not from Marvel. I remember seeing a DarkChylde comic a year or so ago; never got around reading it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, someone, but as far as comiquettes go, this would be only the second non-marvel comiquette released, right? Vampirella being the first? Can't think of any others off the top of my head

She is Marvel. She's Colossus' little sister.

I still can't believe she got made before Jean or Storm. :(:slap

Like everyone else has been saying:

The younger sister of the X-Man Colossus, Illyana came to live with her brother after being kidnapped by the eccentric assassin Arcade. Months later, the sorcerer Belasco captured Illyana and held her prisoner in the pocket dimension Otherplace, a.k.a. Limbo. Belasco turned a portion of her soul demonic in nature, and in the process conjured a “bloodstone” gem from her soul. When Belasco conjured five such gems, Illyana, who would have transformed into the entirely demonic Darkchilde, would serve as the means by which Belasco’s demon masters, Chthon and the N'Garai, could conquer Earth.

More on Marvel.com: https://marvel.com/universe/Magik_(Illyana_Rasputin)#ixzz1FZhl0Aig

Much more deserving characters out there IMO, wheres Iron Fist of Nova, or X-Men like the Stepford cuckoos, Warpath or Pixie

Who is "Iron Fist of Nova?" sounds very dramatic :rotfl

I would say though Illyana = Warpath >>>>>>>>>> Pixie and the Stepford Cuckoos

There is another Darkchylde by another comic company that also has blonde hair and demonic attributes. But this is based off of a Marvel David Finch cover.

Back