Darkchilde Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

notredame.jpg

pass

I can't believe this got made before Jean Grey. :ohbfrank: :slap:

This one looks cool in a satanic way but it's an easy pass for me.

Congrats to the two or three people who wanted this one! :lol

Now where's Jean Grey, SSC?!? :impatient:

:exactly: How does something like this get green lit?

Sideshow's fuzzy math formula...
A minor, part time C grade character + an ES of 1000 or so + $300 (guessing) = Left over product for this year's Spooktacular.

Sold!

NOT!:nono

So thats who was in the production peek video reel. It's an easy pass. The only way Id consider getting it if its under 200$, looks great with Colossus, and becomes gift certificate eligible.

I remember now, This was interesting at the time of the peek but thats before all the Great PF's came out. I do get the feeling that some low life Lobbyist is at work here ????

That's right. You all elite out there better soak up all of this comiquette. Cause I ain't elite enough to buy it.

Will look good next to my finch inspired x-23/lady deathstrike dio....I have no problem mixing up different scaled sculpts.:lecture:hi5:

Will look good next to my finch inspired x-23/lady deathstrike dio....I have no problem mixing up different scaled sculpts.:lecture:hi5:

Yup, im thinking the same thing, but might also add the Colossus everyone hates. HAHA

OK, for all the 1/5 haters and people who despise this character selection and are not ordering a single X Men character please leave now. Im tired of these threads sounding like broken records. Its simple, go...be gone....order something else. :gah:

this looks great, and as for an unknown character, who cares.
I didn't know who Vampirella was and i bought her along with many of the other lady coms.

T&A sells man :lecture when done right. *** sheds tear over Moore Snow White ***:monkey2

Back