Darkchilde Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found a pic of the other one.

Avengelyne21stDarkchylde.jpg

Much more deserving characters out there IMO, wheres Iron Fist of Nova, or X-Men like the Stepford cuckoos, Warpath or Pixie

I think it is a good choice since there really is not a shortage of statues of the other characters. Except PIXIE!!!??? More deserving than Magik?! cuhrazy!

Ah. Darkchilde. My fault. Darkchylde, with the "y", is a totally different character. That's the manga comic I was talking about.

And Darkchilde???? Really? Thriple-C list Darkchilde? :gah::gah:

I think it is a good choice since there really is not a shortage of statues of the other characters. Except PIXIE!!!??? More deserving than Magik?! cuhrazy!

True that. Pixie needs to run into a bug zapper and die.

Ah. Darkchilde. My fault. Darkchylde, with the "y", is a totally different character. That's the manga comic I was talking about.

Actually Magik/Illyana/Darkchylde was darkchylde before the blonde chick with the creepy witchblade arm.

It kind of surprised me until I remembered they have brought us other in demand characters like Man-Thing and Venomsaurus.:thud:

It kind of surprised me until I remembered they have brought us other in demand characters like Man-Thing and Venomsaurus.:thud:

Even Amatsu Mikaboshi would have seemed more reasonable, if we wanna just dip our hands into the pool of randomness and come back up with anyone

Darkchilde... surprising choice; though not quite Venomsaurus surprising :dunno

Even Amatsu Mikaboshi would have seemed more reasonable, if we wanna just dip our hands into the pool of randomness and come back up with anyone

Darkchilde... surprising choice; though not quite Venomsaurus surprising :dunno

I like Mikaboshi's look.

Well, it looks like they are going for the quick buck T&A factor.

But even then there are probably better options. I wouldn't mind a character like Silver Sable.

i couldn't keep up with sideshow anymore. 2011 is the year to go broke. wish they could slow down on marvel little bit

Back