DarkArtist's End of the Line Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DarkArtist's Creations of DOOM!

Man that wolvie is awesome !!!!!!!

Thank you..

I owe it all to Josh for bringing his head back to life for me.

Too bad I did crappy pictures, when my Thing PF arrives I will blow out some cool pics for everyone to enjoy Josh's handy work on my Wolvey and also my collection.

Thanks man! Glad it arrived safe and sound! Looks nice on the body too, thank goodness it was easy to fix. :rock

And good to see you Les, been far too long bro. :duff

Anytime! My box got full early this week but it is open again!

Big news for all you guys, I will have pics to show tonight. Finally getting close to a HUGE amount of different finished things. So Stuff is coming, in BULK. :rock

Big news for all you guys, I will have pics to show tonight. Finally getting close to a HUGE amount of different finished things. So Stuff is coming, in BULK. :rock

BRING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................:chew

:banana:banana:joy:joy:bounce:rock2

Rorschach! :banana Rorschach! :banana Rorschach! :banana Rorschach! :banana

Here are the clothed, dyed, and some are weathered....Myers.. As well as the completed heads sans hair. These will be built up within the next few days at the LONGEST.

DSCN5121.jpg

DSCN5122.jpg

I'm hammering home a few commissions as well, some stuff to show there soon. And lastly... Bwayne's Rorschach!!

DSCN5123.jpg

DSCN5124.jpg

DSCN5125.jpg

:google :horror :google

Damn, bro... Rorschach is even more bad ass than expected! That one's Bwaynes, huh? So I'm next!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock As you know, I'd like mine nice 'n weathered with old, dried blood stain, please. :D

And I love the blot design on the mask. Damn, I might want that design instead of the one we discussed before. Is that from a particular panel in the book? "Hrmmm...." Designs, designs....

The Myers figs are looking equally awesome, as usual. You are becoming a machine with those! :duff

Thanks man! That blot is the other one you showed me, the FIRST appearance of Rorschach in the story. Which I thought would be neat to have be the first one I did. I now have 3 that are being made at the same time next up... which will be fun. :rock

Joker vests just got finished, am dying the jackets right now and working on the heads too. Myers and Roys are being completed en masse as well... which is easier for me.

It will be nice to have somewhat of a clean slate though, soon... at least for projects. And I can hammer out the rest of my headpaints and take more full figure orders.

Ash prototype should be done this weekend as well. :duff

Rorschach looks amazing Josh!! Straight out of the comic :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

damn. that Rorschach is a work of art. i know nothing of the watchmen or id probably be all over that. it's a great character design and your's captures it perfectly.

Thanks guys! I'm also desperately trying to finish a LOONG overdue commission for a Hicks armor conversion and Hudson armor work... Here is a look at the almost completed Hicks armor, which was originally a Hudson. Still needs a lot of work, but it's almost there.

DSCN5129.jpg

DSCN5128.jpg

DSCN5130.jpg

Oh, Josh... just so you know.... don't be surprised if my Rorschach figure winds up on WatchmenComicMovie.com and the official Watchmen Facebook page (with full credit to YOU, of course). ;) :duff

Oh, Josh... just so you know.... don't be surprised if my Rorschach figure winds up on WatchmenComicMovie.com and the official Watchmen Facebook page (with full credit to YOU, of course). ;) :duff

Dude, that is awesome! I can't wait for you to have him, it should be one of those holy ^^^^ moments... :lol

:rock:rock:rock

Dude, that is awesome! I can't wait for you to have him, it should be one of those holy ^^^^ moments... :lol

:rock:rock:rock

I can't wait, either! In fact, I will be spending some of my free time this weekend working on a special photo backdrop just for him. :cool: :rock

After Jedi .............

:date

:confused::monkey5:wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back