DarkArtist's End of the Line Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK.
I hope you will be able to finish them.
Thank you for reply.

I'm going to do my best to have them as close to being finished as I possibly can Sined. Right now the masks just need to be done and the dremel work on the heads needs to be accomplished. Other than that they are ready. Dront, Rich, Ryan, and Joe/Chase will have their stuff before Carl even comes here. I'm sending that off this week no matter what.

Josh, if you can get anything out and shipped before I come in July, that is awesome. Just know that I can also pick those up and ship them as well, just in case... That's assuming those mentioned all decide to participate in the plan. So, whatever you can ship between now and then, great. But don't kill yourself, because help is coming. :) Also, people would probably rather you focused any energy you have left in this on finishing whatever you can. Leave the organizing and shipping to us. :duff

Hi Josh, thanks for the reply, really appreciate it. I hope all your problem will be sorted out.

For my Iron man let me know if you manage to send them out. But just incase I will still put my name on the list that Irish Jedi will pick up when he drop by to your place.

And I just send you a PM

Thanks,
Richard

I'm going to do my best to have them as close to being finished as I possibly can Sined. Right now the masks just need to be done and the dremel work on the heads needs to be accomplished. Other than that they are ready. Dront, Rich, Ryan, and Joe/Chase will have their stuff before Carl even comes here. I'm sending that off this week no matter what.

Last edited:
Josh, if you can get anything out and shipped before I come in July, that is awesome. Just know that I can also pick those up and ship them as well, just in case... That's assuming those mentioned all decide to participate in the plan. So, whatever you can ship between now and then, great. But don't kill yourself, because help is coming. :) Also, people would probably rather you focused any energy you have left in this on finishing whatever you can. Leave the organizing and shipping to us. :duff

Hi IrishJedi, I still want to put my name on your list that to be pick up. Just a back up plan incase something come up, but will let you know if Josh manage to send it this week. Thanks

Ok, added my board name and item list in the new thread and PM'd all my other info to Jen. Thanks to both Carl and Jen for doing this, I am encouraged about the possibility of getting my stuff back for the first time in ages, and that's a great, warm fuzzy feeling. :1-1:

Ok, added my board name and item list in the new thread and PM'd all my other info to Jen. Thanks to both Carl and Jen for doing this, I am encouraged about the possibility of getting my stuff back for the first time in ages, and that's a great, warm fuzzy feeling. :1-1:

It does seem to at least be a little light at the end of the tunnel.

:fireworks For Jen and Carl! :fireworks

Hi Josh,

I want to ask if you manage to shipped out the Iron man? Please LMK so that I can also inform Jen and Carl about it. Thanks

Got most of my items back yesterday, still one item outstanding that was agreed upon between me and Josh.

After seeing that a couple people have received their items back, I'm feeling hopeful that my remake Jason will be showing up some time soon!

:yess:

Any news on those other packages which you hoped would be sent by the end of last week, Josh?

J

yeah, people who have newer orders than mine are getting stuff back, but could be to do with mine being international. i think i'll have to wait till carl does his rounds.

Josh, if you're sending some stuff back to some people and want to send out my Anakin PF heads and your Deckard resculpt, I can send you shipping funds!

Otherwise, I got my name on the list for the big group pick-up.

Let me know, I'm cool either way bro. :hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back