DarkArtist's End of the Line Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DarkArtist's Creations of DOOM!

awesome work as always josh...........that Rorschach is badass.....:google

DSCN5123.jpg

Josh, you should pick up one of these trenchcoats for yourself to make a Loomis :rock

WHAT!?!?!?

Is there a Josh made Loomis in the works?

Did I miss something?????

No, I just know Josh and I agree on Loomis' importance to Halloween and I know his horror collection would look great with a Loomis in it and when I saw the trenchcoat, color and style looked good, I figured if it hadn't crossed his mind, I'd point out it'd be good for a Loomis figure so he could hold onto one or pick one up for that purpose, not sure how hard to come by those trenchcoats are.

Josh needs to make a Loomis. At least one, for me:)

Josh that Rorschach is just beutiful caint wait for mine...:rock:rock:rock

Thanks guys! And Sean... Great minds think alike brother... That trench is PERFECT for Loomis. I'm on the lookout for a head that can be modified to work. I want a Loomis of my own so very bad.

Myers is so lonely without him.

Sean, you have to check this link out. Download the Sam story, it's seriously the BEST fan story I have ever read. It's about the death of Loomis. :monkey2

https://www.halloweencomics.com/titles/sam.htm

No problem! I read it and immediately thought that you had to see it. It's a fantastic story, really goes deep into what makes Myers tick.

And if anyone sees a head that they think could be a Loomis with a little work, please let me know. I'm almost tempted to have it commissioned or something.

And if anyone sees a head that they think could be a Loomis with a little work, please let me know. I'm almost tempted to have it commissioned or something.

Did you not like Sovereign's Loomis head?

Great Rorschach, first appearance ink face is really cool.

I kinda forgot that im getting a Myers off you, hows that going?

Did you not like Sovereign's Loomis head?

I like it, but the likeness is a bit off in my mind. I think maybe it is the nose or something...

But I also think it's just that I want my own version as well.

And thanks for the link Steve! I am looking at this one and another... might just get them both, modify them both and see if either of them screams Loomis to me.

I like it, but the likeness is a bit off in my mind. I think maybe it is the nose or something...

And thanks for the link Steve! I am looking at this one and another... might just get them both, modify them both and see if either of them screams Loomis to me.

Anything to help get dem figgers done!! :duh

It would be more fitting that way, Michael's your own, Loomis should be your own too.

It would be more fitting that way, Michael's your own, Loomis should be your own too.

I think so too! I love Shawn's work, but his style is very apparent in his figures... so is mine. So I think with my own Myers, I should have my own Loomis. I probably won't be able to offer many or anything, but I am looking into a way of doing it.

Right now I am getting the coats from Eddie Rickerbacker... so once that well dries up... I will have to have them made or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back