DarkArtist's Dungeon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Deke....that was actually the effect I was going for!! It turned out rather well in my opinion... especially for a last minute thing.

And thanks a ton Shai! I do agree that most of SSC's greatness lies in their horror figs. And I do intend on making Mr. Bond disappear very soon.... I hope.

Now we just need to get Subject five so I can get the perfect lineup going...

ALL DEAD.....ALL THE TIME.... :D

abstractharmony said:
Nice Collection,

I'll try and get mine up tomorrow...

BTW - where did you procure that oh so awesome Pt. 7 mask?

Well, to answer your question.... The latex Jason mask was made by Nightowl productions, very good company.. And the Hock was created by fiberglassmasks.com, he does amazing work even if they are a little more fragile than the ABS plastic masks. :D

Hey!! It's my birthday today!! I took some pics of myself...enjoying a B-day brew! :chew :chew

d0699509265ce724e9ecb4775193101a0

d235973c3dba204dd7c2be43058d811f0

f631f16af2061a93ef806cc57322d0c70

DarkArtist81 said:
Hey!! It's my birthday today!! I took some pics of myself...enjoying a B-day brew!

d0699509265ce724e9ecb4775193101a0

d235973c3dba204dd7c2be43058d811f0
:lol..what a freak!!...:festhappy B-Day:fest....I'am suffering from a pretty strong hangover right now because I :drink like it was my B-day last night...:sick....to many :chuglast night night and now :yuck.......and I have to go to work in about and hour :slap...

kingdarkness03 said:
:lol..what a freak!!...:festhappy B-Day:fest....I'am suffering from a pretty strong hangover right now because I :drink like it was my B-day last night...:sick....to many :chuglast night night and now :yuck.......and I have to go to work in about and hour :slap...

Eww....dude.. sorry to hear about the hangover.. I know how you must feel. I almost got there last night myself!! Thanks for the b-day wishes and I hope your day gets better man!

Josh

DarkArtist81 said:
Eww....dude.. sorry to hear about the hangover.. I know how you must feel. I almost got there last night myself!! Thanks for the b-day wishes and I hope your day gets better man!

Josh

Thanks for the well wishes but I have a feeling this is gona take some time to get over.....

on the bright side.....800 POSTS!!!

kingdarkness03 said:
Thanks for the well wishes but I have a feeling this is gona take some time to get over.....

on the bright side.....800 POSTS!!!

Hey! Congrats on the post count... We have been neck and neck for a while now... you've still got me beat by a few dozen! I'm trying to catch up...:lol

DarkArtist81 said:
Hey! Congrats on the post count... We have been neck and neck for a while now... you've still got me beat by a few dozen! I'm trying to catch up...:lol

Loool.... yeah it seems everybody here has a friendly Nemesis on the post count race.....loll...Mithrandier was mine..lollll We were neck to neck for a while ,But he lost me when he started posting in the OMG thread, now I'm like 500 post behind him...lolllll

Those pics are great, the Jason part VII mask is cool too. I forgot which website but they make the part 7 chest, back and forearms for the costume as well. The line of Jason figs looks intimidating, glad to see the part 3 hockey head is fitting right in.

Murderofcrows71 said:
Those pics are great, the Jason part VII mask is cool too. I forgot which website but they make the part 7 chest, back and forearms for the costume as well. The line of Jason figs looks intimidating, glad to see the part 3 hockey head is fitting right in.

Thanks MOC! I saw that site with the Jason body and mask.. it was awesome. I was actually set to try and purchase one but they just discontinued it. :monkey2

And yes, Jason 3 is fitting in quite nicely! He's the prize of my Jason collection and I have you to thank for that. SO glad that I was able to get him. I'm going to try and make a custom Roy from Friday 5 sooner or later.. just have to sculpt a head.. That will be a new experience.

And also I just started work on a ESB Bespin Luke figure to start off my custom projects. I just got a nice sculpt from Evilbay and am waiting on the costume and body to arrive so that I can begin work...

107701961O284077805.jpg

Badism said:
Did you just sell your Bond's on ebay? If so I nabbed 3 of 'em. The pics looked like some of yours.

Yeah, I did! So you are the lucky winner of the three Bond set?!! Congrats man! I just boxed them up last night, waiting on the money order to ship em out.:D

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah, I did! So you are the lucky winner of the three Bond set?!! Congrats man! I just boxed them up last night, waiting on the money order to ship em out.:D

Money is on it's way; should be there soon. Thanks for the deal!

Don't forget to throw in Patient Zero, like we agreed. :monkey5

DarkArtist81 said:
Here are a few new pics of the collection that I took recently... Only the Luke and Patient Zero pics came out good...

108618714RL614020421.jpg

108618363RL351802921.jpg

108618636RL709296337.jpg

Damit I want a Patient Zero....I like the new pix.....but we need more......

Back