Dark Toys 1/6 Rick Deckard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preorders open.

https://www.kghobby.com/supermads-toys-hunter-d-1-6-scale-blaster-pistol-with-stand/
2445a038-6d4f-4a9e-ad10-cffb32662dc3__33119.1643468588.1000.1200.JPG

Hunter_D_Blaster__33140.1643468589.1000.1200.jpg

Mine arrived to the UK yesterday -
Had low expectations but turns out to be great quality - especially the outfit. That said, for me this is the best Ford sculpt to date and is a repaint/hat away from being the best Indy too...
Wow! Do post more pics!

Had low expectations but turns out to be great quality - especially the outfit. That said, for me this is the best Ford sculpt to date and is a repaint/hat away from being the best Indy too...

20220129_153633-jpg.559276

20220129_154420-jpg.559277

Sculpt looks really good there!

Does it have that translucent quality in hand? Or is it that cameras are just having a hard time capturing the paint?

KGH have slipped off my list of HK retailers again.

Going forward it'll be OneSixthKit or Giantoy.
Not gonna argue with that, but I can only say good things about them. Shipping costs towards Italy are low, about 30€ or so, so that may be a factor...

Not gonna argue with that, but I can only say good things about them. Shipping costs towards Italy are low, about 30€ or so, so that may be a factor...

They go through good and bad patches. They've made too many errors in the past, and sometimes they're even hard to get a response from. I stopped using them for a while after a succession of mistakes, then got lured back in. I've seen quite a few people asking again and again for them to make contact. Still not as bad as TNS though.

Never had an issue with Kit, nor with his communication which has always been excellent.

I've used Giantoy much less, but they've been fast with their deliveries.

View attachment 559276

View attachment 559277

I need that Deckard righ now :banghead

guess Ill be using one of those sculpt on my custom after all

View attachment 559276

View attachment 559277
Wow, that was fast! Where did you order from? TNS? KGH?
Can't wait to see the overall appearance of his outfit. Sculpt looks good indeed.

They go through good and bad patches. They've made too many errors in the past, and sometimes they're even hard to get a response from. I stopped using them for a while after a succession of mistakes, then got lured back in. I've seen quite a few people asking again and again for them to make contact. Still not as bad as TNS though.

Never had an issue with Kit, nor with his communication which has always been excellent.

I've used Giantoy much less, but they've been fast with their deliveries.
May have to try 1:6 Kit, I have had good experiences with Toys Buying Agent , I wanted to try Toys Wonderland but after seeing how they add to shipping costs on the back end to make up for sale prices on certain pieces no thanks.

I just checked Kit and I didn't see anything under "Dark Toys" or "Rick". Unsure if still available there.

By the way, I've griped about Toys Wonderland's ridiculous shipping costs but truth be told, several times I've ended up still ordering from them, as their final prices end up being the cheapest option when utilizing discount codes and reward points.

Yeah, I had checked too and didn't see it, that's why I asked.

I think TW will end up being about what ebay is right now once you add expensive shipping. TW price is $183+... and all I've heard is how expensive their shipping has become. Ebay's $37 more and free ship at $219.

View attachment 559276

View attachment 559277Great pictures. I had a feeling previous pictures were losing some of the detail.

Back