Dark Toys 1/6 Rick Deckard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody stateside still have this for order? I've seen it up at TW, but I'm pretty sure their shipping is quite high.

Based on those latest fuzzy pics, it looks like I'll be able to upgrade the close on my custom, after all.

By the way, I double checked my KG order and it hasn't shipped out yet. I misread it. It says, "Awaiting Shipment"... :tap
Yup fuzzy pictures look fuzzy--thankfully with my declining eyesight due to old age...it still looks good...lol

Same with mine at KGH...awaiting shipping...

I just found out that I preordered this from KG several months ago and then ordered again from TNS a couple of weeks ago. So either I'll end up with two or cancel the TNS. Does anyone know if I'll get me deposit back from them?

Does anybody stateside still have this for order? I've seen it up at TW, but I'm pretty sure their shipping is quite high.
Extra High! I was considering ordering a second batch Boba Fett 2 pack, it was $422 and after discounts $406, with shipping through standard EMS in came to $575! I check TBA and some other competitors and the shipping was $70 for the same service. They tacked on an extra $100 on shipping to recoup the low price they offer for the figure which in this case was $100. I refuse to do business with them after that dishonest practice which is a shame because I have heard good things about them in the past. I have bought through TBA and they are pretty good.
I ordered my Deckard from KG Hobby, shipping was $70

Last edited:
Hmm, I'm very tempted to pick up one of those heads to replace the Inigo sculpt on my custom, as the likeness seems really damn good under that paint. Only concern with recasts of course is the head size, but it seems to look fine in the figure pics...

I just found out that I preordered this from KG several months ago and then ordered again from TNS a couple of weeks ago. So either I'll end up with two or cancel the TNS. Does anyone know if I'll get me deposit back from them?
I don’t think they refund deposits. I looked cause I did the same thing with a different figure.

You will not. I cancelled a couple with them and that money was gone.

Based on those latest fuzzy pics, it looks like I'll be able to upgrade the clothes on my custom, after all.

By the way, I double checked my KG order and it hasn't shipped out yet. I misread it. It says, "Awaiting Shipment"... :tap
Yup fuzzy pictures look fuzzy--thankfully with my declining eyesight due to old age...it still looks good...lol

Same with mine at KGH...awaiting shipping...

Me too - come on! 😄

Waiting for shipping from them as well .

My KGH order changed to shipped with a tracking number a couple of hours ago.

Mine has shipped as well.

To clarify, so far it's just the tracking number. They haven't got him to the post office yet.

874b40e0-52ee-41ba-8486-d210a954c35e-jpeg.558745

DinoLast...

now-thats-a-name-i-havent-heard-in-a-long-time.jpg

I grabbed these photos of a custom with the Buffy sculpt from somewhere:

Custom Deckard.jpg
Custom Deckard2.jpg

Apart from the shirt collar pattern placement and the sculpt, the Dark Toys doesn't look bad for a budget alternative.

"I need ya, Deck. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old blade runner, I need your magic."
Sounds sooo wrong when you take it out of context.

Mine has shipped too. Status: dropped off at local post office. Very excited for this one! I've got the old Brother Production Blade Hunter and the Replicant, which both are 'meh', so yeah… I'm looking forward to receiving a figure that actually looks like 'the old Blade Runner'.

Here's something some of you might appreciate. I made this from a 1000Toys synthetic human, a Supermad Toys Hunter D Blaster and some bits and bobs I found.

Can you spot the reference to the title of the original novel in the illustration?

Attachments

• Blade Runner Time Enough GTD_7092.jpg
    Blade Runner Time Enough GTD_7092.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 66
Back