Dark Souls 1 & 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dark Souls

Finished up the Painted world level and about half way or more thru Anor Lando - at about 70 game hours in, and still going slow - level 64 now....

I'm about to dropkick this game. I'm stuck on some half naked spider woman thing in Blight Town. :gah:

I'm about to dropkick this game. I'm stuck on some half naked spider woman thing in Blight Town. :gah:

She really was a dilly of a fight until you learned to recognize all her moves. I died a fair amount. Just try to stay beside or behind her as much as you can, and learn to recognize when she's about to that ground pound thingy that does damage to you if you're within a certain radius of her. But yeah, keep the camera on her so you can always see when she's about to do that attack.

She really was a dilly of a fight until you learned to recognize all her moves. I died a fair amount. Just try to stay beside or behind her as much as you can, and learn to recognize when she's about to that ground pound thingy that does damage to you if you're within a certain radius of her. But yeah, keep the camera on her so you can always see when she's about to do that attack.

Thanks! I had her down to next to nothing once and I died. Then I fought her about 4 more times before I turned it off. :gah:

Thanks! I had her down to next to nothing once and I died. Then I fought her about 4 more times before I turned it off. :gah:

But man, this game gives such a good feeling when you finally do end up beating a pesky boss. But fair warning, there are bosses ahead in the game that are as tough or MUCH tougher than the spider lady :(

But man, this game gives such a good feeling when you finally do end up beating a pesky boss. But fair warning, there are bosses ahead in the game that are as tough or MUCH tougher than the spider lady :(

Ouch! :slap

I posted this back in May. I finally beat that *****! Granted after trying a few more times the game sat on the shelf until I was ready to look at it again. That so happened to be last night. :yess::rotfl

I just noticed I have been playing this game on and off for over a year.

Best game i've ever played, period. :bow:bow
Well, maybe until Dark Souls II :lol
Can't wait for that one to come out next year :impatient:

Can't wait for DS2....initally concerned with them making the game easier, but don't think that's really the case. They've updated the invade system, and you can be hunted down dead or alive...YIKES

Anyone else picked this up today? I probably searched quite a few stores on my way home because I couldn't be arsed to preorder the CE or the Black Armour ED. :slap
I loved the previous Soul games and have been playing DS recently to get back into the swing of things so to speak.

I must be a masochist. :panic:

DSC_0614_zps40470b8e.jpg

Cool. Two hours in and I already need a break. :lol
I'm loving it so far! But some of the revamped mechanics takes getting used to. Stupid ladders. :angry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dark souls is one of my favorite titles. I got the day one copy. I probably will pass on Titan fall.

It always does, I can't wait till I am in my third pay through . I darks souls one I was level 233 or something

It always does, I can't wait till I am in my third pay through . I darks souls one I was level 233 or something

Wow 233? I think I was only about 110 in DS. :lol. I have to say that Demon's Souls and Dark Souls are my favourite games since Ocarina of Time back on the N64. It's definitely an acquired taste though. I remember when I first played the opening level in Demon's Souls. I just wanted to chuck the controller straight through my flat screen.:lol. The same went for the rooftop part in Anor Londo.

Is there someone who may post a comparison picture of the Dark Souls 2 CE 12'' figure with a Olay Arts Kai figure?

Wow 233? I think I was only about 110 in DS. :lol. I have to say that Demon's Souls and Dark Souls are my favourite games since Ocarina of Time back on the N64. It's definitely an acquired taste though. I remember when I first played the opening level in Demon's Souls. I just wanted to chuck the controller straight through my flat screen.:lol. The same went for the rooftop part in Anor Londo.

I never played demon souls sadly. But my friends hyped how hard dark souls was so I was prepared. I think I played it 5 times but I had the book. I got the book for dark souls 2 as well. It is so good to know we're the special weapons are

Back