Dark Souls 1 & 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I picked this up this week-end. I don't have as much time ti play games as I used to. I got 1000/1000 on Dark souls and I platinumed the original Demon's Souls.

Started off as a sorcerer. Man those magic missiles are crap against those giant lumbering knights. I run out before I can kill them all. Using my dagger sucks. Ah the challenges of Dark Souls....

Well I picked this up this week-end. I don't have as much time ti play games as I used to. I got 1000/1000 on Dark souls and I platinumed the original Demon's Souls.

Started off as a sorcerer. Man those magic missiles are crap against those giant lumbering knights. I run out before I can kill them all. Using my dagger sucks. Ah the challenges of Dark Souls....

It is , picked knight to avoid the begin frustration . Some of the mages that helped me were awesome

beat it at around 67 hours and SL170ish. this game blows for melee, can't believe i had to use pyro.

I thought the same for PVE in Dark Souls 1 but for PVP, melee was where it was at. My two handed zweihander with lightning owned.

i only use ultra greatswords but haven't had any luck in pvp with them. i've got a double bleed falchion, poison twinblade, and i'm on my way to get the Chariot Lance because it's OP for pvp.

I made a little modification on my CE statue. I think it's much more accurate now. I cannot imagine a Dak Soul game without a shield or a buckler.

7mE8YL.jpg
P34Epd.jpg

Oh man normally, before my daughter was born (who is now 18 months), I would have blown through this game and gotten 1000/1000 by now. Now I got a few hours on saturday nights. lol.

Finally reached the area where that witch who sells soul arrow is. Was able to buy that spell so I can double my amount of soul arrows from 30 to 60. What a big help that was. Was sucking having only 30 as I kept running out. Had to put in a few points in strength so I could use a short sword.

Love these kinds of games. Wish I had unlimited time though haha.

I hear ya, it's why my "games to play" stack is 2 feet high. (young child) ha ha.

I'm picking this up for the PC later this month...my son may need to visit his grandma for a few days...or a week. :)

Last edited:
Back