Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The good news: early processing on the 24th
The bad news: shipping $128,21
:monkey4
Conclusion: last buy directly from SS

Ouch, do you get custom taxed on top of that? :horror

With shipping and customs Dark Phoenix is costing me £594 aka $735 USD.

I've still got a few more pre-orders to go before I can walk away, but at these prices I not gonna have much choice...

I've still got a few more pre-orders to go before I can walk away, but at these prices I not gonna have much choice...

oh yeah - add 25% in vat and tax

This will also be my last SS purchase. I'm a Canadian customer and I'm sure my costs will be through the roof cuz of the new CBSA stipulations... oh well.. until SS gets this thing fixed with the CBSA, it's adios

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

My plan is to take a Breather, but Gamora, may make me pay, sooner than I want :) everything else so far is later in the year, for now ;)

To get a break would be nice. But you're right ...looks like Gamora is next in February ...along with Wolverine vs Hulk. I wouldn't mind if Gamora gets pushed to March ...she'd be the only one in March for me.

Ouch. I am in the same boat here

This will also be my last SS purchase. I'm a Canadian customer and I'm sure my costs will be through the roof cuz of the new CBSA stipulations... oh well.. until SS gets this thing fixed with the CBSA, it's adios

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Same here! Sideshow's prices are insane and add to that the weak Canadian dollar and all the other expenses, makes it simply unjustifiable buying a statue that will collect dust in my besta. Gone are the days of $25 shipping...

Back