Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lovely-Spock-mr-spock-35606506-319-500.jpg

Fascinating

This Idea to do this came up the night before over a couple left handed Cigs, they need better research and Price info, sad attempt to be a Statue Sophisticate, and I wonder if the Big Guy wearing the Led Zepplin shirt really listens to them? Fake Laugh, Hiding Real Pain.

Now the Statue, I like what I see, but they did only open a Reg. Version, don't think they know about the EX, I'll be Gentle 1/16th of 1 Star out of 5.

I echo that. The audible beeps were way out of balance with the rest of the sound too making my ear drums hurt.

I do feel she looks good in relation to shading details in time stamp 8:54.

This may be a piece that doesn't photograph, or look the best in videos without the perfect amount of light. I would love to see her in natural daylight outside. I'm still seeing more gloss than I would like otherwise she looks great.

I was thinking the same thing. I'd like to see this in natural light. I think it's such a fine line though. Too much light - you lose the detail. Too little light - you lose the detail. I suck at taking photos of my collectibles.

Once I heard two beeps, I muted the sound. Just wanted to see the statue.

I was thinking the same thing. I'd like to see this in natural light. I think it's such a fine line though. Too much light - you lose the detail. Too little light - you lose the detail. I suck at taking photos of my collectibles.

Well my Friend they are Amateurs :)

Once I heard two beeps, I muted the sound. Just wanted to see the statue.

I bit down and watched it, a couple Whiskey Sours helped Burn it right out ;)

And I'm wondering how big that X-Men cover print is? Looks huge. (And accents Phoenix quite nicely.)

Where is this?

We took a trip to Universal Studios. This was at the other theme park called Islands of Adventure. She was placed way up on a top shelf.

And I'm wondering how big that X-Men cover print is? Looks huge. (And accents Phoenix quite nicely.)

The picture of Magneto behind is huge about 5 ft x 4 ft.

The red looks much better in person even though I couldn't get up close.

Last edited:
We took a trip to Universal Studios. This was at the other theme park called Islands of Adventure. She was placed way up on a top shelf.

The picture of Magneto behind is huge about 5 ft x 4 ft.

The red looks much better in person even though I couldn't get up close.

Thanks Lotus

Just got the email notice.

Your Phoenix will be arriving into our warehouse in approximately 13 days. Your card will be charged for your order on Thursday, February 2, 2017.

Can't wait to get this.

Back