Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a 10% off this just buy looking at the product page... Might cave soon. At least she'll look good next to wolverine.

I got the 10% off code pop up on Phoenix too, but when I go to final step it removes the discount and says your only allowed to use 10% off once. I used it for SPidey 6 months ago or so... Dang that sucks :(

I got the 10% off code pop up on Phoenix too, but when I go to final step it removes the discount and says your only allowed to use 10% off once. I used it for SPidey 6 months ago or so... Dang that sucks :(

You're right it won't let me proceed with this lol. Are the 5% off coupons unlimited then?

You're right it won't let me proceed with this lol. Are the 5% off coupons unlimited then?

The codes were abused last month when everyone was ordering anything they wanted and getting 10% off. Now You are allowed one 10% and one 5% discount per the lifetime of your account for this POP UP promotion.

The codes were abused last month when everyone was ordering anything they wanted and getting 10% off. Now You are allowed one 10% and one 5% discount per the lifetime of your account for this POP UP promotion.

I hate the people who asked for discounts on things they already ordered.

God I hate these ES..... Don't know if I'm going to even keep collecting anymore. I like having something I not only like but special. When there so many made, it isn't special to me anymore.

God I hate these ES..... Don't know if I'm going to even keep collecting anymore. I like having something I not only like but special. When there so many made, it isn't special to me anymore.

I personally don't have the artistic ability to paint, or sculpt. For me, sitting around the pieces I own makes appreciate the work that has been done. The only time I know what the ES is on any of these pieces is when I'm opening them for the first time Then after that I forget.

Damn that sux... Was ready to preorder this if I could have used the 10% off again. Without it I dunno, 2500 is such a large edition size. That prob means what 4,500 reg for a total of 7,000! Craz, at that size it will prob be worth less than retail for quite some time after it ships.

Oh boy..... are we still talking about the great coupon code debacle of 2016 ? :dunno

OK, so I hadn't ordered this yet for various reasons but after seeing the Apocalypse movie I'm feeling excited. If I get her though I'll 3 Jeans. The jean grey pf, xm phoenix and ss dark phoenix

OK, so I hadn't ordered this yet for various reasons but after seeing the Apocalypse movie I'm feeling excited. If I get her though I'll 3 Jeans. The jean grey pf, xm phoenix and ss dark phoenix

Trio Jean =)

Add a 1/4 white Phoenix and a Black Queen and you'll pretty much cover all of your bases. Seriously though, nothing wrong with having a green and Dark Phoenix in your collection. Especially since they are both different statues and not variants. They'll look great together.

I think I'll get mine painted into White Phoenix. I wonder how the shading would look if there is any at all since it's just all white lol.

I'm really thinking about getting the ss dp repainted green. I think she would look great with the calm ex portrait. Then I could go get the xm phoenix painted red and I think she would look epic red. Size wise it would create the look I want as well

Back