Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant seem to find any videos on youtube of Dark Phoenix

I did see Lex Luthor on someone's channel. Looked great

I'm glad to hear the base is huge like the Catwoman base

Here you go.

Thx for that, video was a bit rushed but I love how great everything looks. No regrets on my PO list

So tempted to get Affleck Batman PF... Must resist

Do the discounts only apply for pre-orders? Or will the method still work once they're released? Don't need the exclusive so I was intending to wait till people got in-hand pics of this statue before making any sort of decision.

Do the discounts only apply for pre-orders? Or will the method still work once they're released? Don't need the exclusive so I was intending to wait till people got in-hand pics of this statue before making any sort of decision.

Nope, not only with PO. You can use it when the statues are already released.

Somehow with the pose of Spidey, DD, Phoenix....beautiful but always gets me worry of lean hahaha

Dark Phoenix looks so good, I wish there was a Phoenix to go with it

Dark Phoenix looks so good, I wish there was a Phoenix to go with it

Might be a variant in the future. They could do a small run like they did with the white outfit for Black Widow. That probably wouldn't be a wise choice though, with the popularity of the character.

Considering how small ES the variants have and how their prices skyrocket due to the fast sellouts, it would be cheaper to buy a reg Dark Phoenix and have it repainted white or green as there is no mixed media. I would have repainted my Storm PF white if it wasn't for her cape which can't be turned white, I guess.

No regrets with my Dark Phoenix PO.. She looks great!!!

Also honourable mentions also goes to that Voltron statue... Wooooow!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

ordered at last. used the %5 discount (the %10 never showed for me). ssc hasn't shown me a pf that has got me excited for awhile now hence haven't ordered or per-ordered one for awhile, but this year, this and captain marvel have restored my hope once more.

Wait ...so you ordered both Captain Marvel and Dark Phoenix using a 5% discount for each one? Checkout allowed you to use the discount more than once?

I ordered both with a 10% code, though I ordered them on different days. Not sure if that matters. :dunno

Yea. I don't know either. That's what I'm trying to find out. Before the "crackdown", I could use the discount more than once. But now after the "crackdown", I'm hearing different things. Others can still use the discount more than once ...yet others can't. It almost seems random.

Yea. I don't know either. That's what I'm trying to find out. Before the "crackdown", I could use the discount more than once. But now after the "crackdown", I'm hearing different things. Others can still use the discount more than once ...yet others can't. It almost seems random.

it won't let me. Maybe 4 strikes and you're out ?

Good to know. I haven't tried lately ...still waiting for Gamora to be eligible.

Back