Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will look awesome !

As for the lean... maybe her leg fits deep into the flame giving her reinforcement to avoid leaning.
Doesn't really matter how far that leg goes in. Resin without a nice strong reinforcing rod is going to fail, especially with that lean. I build all kinds of resin models and I use reinforcing rods for everything. This would scare me a little.

I really hope they run the rod all the way up the leg to the hip the way XM did. Running it only a short distance would undoubtedly lead to it failing (cracking) where it terminates.

Scary! I'll still take the plunge. Hopefully SS will consider reinforcement in potentially weak areas

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Why didn't we get any shots from the back?
I was going to say the same thing. Ordered. It looks way better than the XM one. I really don't understand the fascination with the XM statues. I think they look like Bowen statues at ten times the price. Except that Magneto it's awesome.

Ordered.
Going through checkout I actually got an offer to add the Maria Hill hot toys figure at a discount. Kind of random.

Back