Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to have to pass. Base looks like something you would get in a Happy Meal at Mc Donalds lol. SS step up your game, not your prices and ES size.

Damn she looks good. Price does not excite me, but she looks great.

I just noticed when checking my reward points that the dollar value are listed right behind the available and pending points. How convenient! Im glad they decided to add it.

Someone refresh my memory - is there a promo code around? Do they work on stuff that just went on PO?

Preordered...she just looks too good to pass up. Used some reward points to soften the blow:lol I'll put her next to XM Phoenix and it will be glorious!

Someone refresh my memory - is there a promo code around? Do they work on stuff that just went on PO?

I believe the monthly $20 codes only work after an item has been available for pre-order for 2-3 months.

Ordered.
Going through checkout I actually got an offer to add the Maria Hill hot toys figure at a discount. Kind of random.
Got the same offer... I gave it a big "M'eh"

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I believe the monthly $20 codes only work after an item has been available for pre-order for 2-3 months.

Thanks. And my 25$ international code expired, lol.
Another question: it shows 37.85$ shipping already, is that firm or does it usually change before shipping?

Preordered...she just looks too good to pass up. Used some reward points to soften the blow:lol I'll put her next to XM Phoenix and it will be glorious!

Yep. Did the same thing. When I did my video for the XM Phoenix I critiqued the head sculpts saying that if Will Harbottle did them it would have been all she wrote. And a few months later here they are. It was a no brainier for me. I can't wait to display them together! Here's hoping that she turns out as well as how Power Girl seemingly has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. And my 25$ international code expired, lol.
Another question: it shows 37.85$ shipping already, is that firm or does it usually change before shipping?

In my experience, the shipping quote has been firm. Though other collectors from Italy/Europe that order direct from SS may want to chime in with their experiences.

I can't believe I woke up at 4am Eastern time thinking that the pre-ordering process would start at 12am Pacific time lol!!

Now I know..

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Yep. Did the same thing. When I did my video for the XM Phoenix I critiqued the head sculpts saying that if Will Harbottle did them it would have been all she wrote. And a few months later here they are. It was a no brainier for me. I can't wait to display them together! Here's hoping that she turns out as well as how Power Girl seemingly has.

yeah. These headsculpts on the XM would be perfection. Oh, well.

I like the EX more than the regular

post-36877-agree-to-disagree-gif-Anchorma-kFLi.gif

Ordered the EX. Decided not to get 2 after all, since I am still hopeful that they will make a green variant even though it's been semi confirmed that there isn't one planned. Also looking forward to a custom angry portrait that will eventually come (nothing confirmed yet)

Back