Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was confirmed they were done with the X bases (aside from the remaining Jim Lee run

My guess is the base is a similar a danger Room X mantle base as seen on the new Wolverine / Sabretooth combo pfs

I also think the composition will be similar to Deaths Siren Mermaid statue from Court of the Dead (throw in some Easter eggs at the bottom of base ie Cyclops visor or Wolverines claws Xavier's helmet

The hair sculpt makes me think this was sculpted by Mark Newman as well or it appears to be a digital sculpt

Just hope ss doesn't f up the production pieces for this one. Give it to the best factory pls not the *** that did the previous Phoenix.

Is it me or does she look more of less fully sculpted? If that is the case, maybe the costs can be held down. If she is $400 or less she will be a day 1 PO for me... always liked the character and excited about the prospects here. Can never have too many femme fatals.

Really looking forward to seeing the rest of the photos for the base. I'm going to safely assume she's going to have the one leg down and other leg/knee raised look.

I think a regular Phoenix variant is practically a guarantee, and maybe even a limited edition White Phoenix repaint.

if they do a limited run of the White Phoenix, I hope < heh << it's Hope Summers as the Phoenix

AvX12-0241.jpg

I totally see them doing Nightcrawler..

rarely does Sideshow's facebook page promote pop culture references on their site unless something is headed thru the pipeline

They asked for opinions on the new Nightcrawler cast in Apocalypse.. I think they've had him on the roster for a while now. Obi Wan (member on that other forum) mentioned a Magneto, and Nightcrawler PF somewhere in development.

I think he will be one of the X-MEN announced or up for preorders 2016.

Now or never for Magneto as well.

Anyone else hoping they create a Byrne x-men themed diorama similar to what Diamond Select released years ago?
This statue set got me into the hobby, just never got around to collecting each piece

I totally see them doing Nightcrawler..

rarely does Sideshow's facebook page promote pop culture references on their site unless something is headed thru the pipeline

They asked for opinions on the new Nightcrawler cast in Apocalypse.. I think they've had him on the roster for a while now. Obi Wan (member on that other forum) mentioned a Magneto, and Nightcrawler PF somewhere in development.

I think he will be one of the X-MEN announced or up for preorders 2016.

Now or never for Magneto as well.

Anyone else hoping they create a Byrne x-men themed diorama similar to what Diamond Select released years ago?
This statue set got me into the hobby, just never got around to collecting each piece

Byrne X-MEN PFs are an instant purchase for me. Colossus, Nightcrawler, Phoenix (green), and Cyclops for me please.

Byrne X-MEN PFs are an instant purchase for me. Colossus, Nightcrawler, Phoenix (green), and Cyclops for me please.

I agree. I would buy any Byrne X-Men immediately. Now that I have XM Phoenix and a SS Dark Phoenix, it is time to change my #1 grail to 'Byrne Cyclops'.

I think it would also be great if they would make a dio set like the original X-Men vs Sentinel to X-Men vs. Hellfire Club.

Interested since I'm not into Phoenix but I'll have a villains corner where DP might fit in. It's all on price, if this comes at 600$, Exclusive will cost me roughly 820$ and a local regular probably around 730$. Hoping that the full statue is good and comes with both portraits on all versions. Even then, price would be hard to swallow, I'm getting much bigger kits pro painted for roughly the same amount.

Back