Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is so great. I can't wait to see the full reveal. Such an iconic character.

Igo hinted last month some version of Phoenix was coming and SSAlex has been saying since summer there'd be an X-Men PF revealed before the end of the year, so this is not entirely a surprise to me, they practically told us.

But it's awesome to finally see and a nice Christmas gift to us classic X-Men fans. A character that's been asked about for years is finally being released.

Interested to see what the base looks like and the entire thing in less harsh lighting to get a more normal look at the face. I'll probably be adding this to my Jean PF and XM Phoenix...

And I know it's too early, we don't even have this PO yet, but I'm :pray: for a White variant already!

Pretty much was confirmed when they had that thread asking for poses for Phoenix.

This is definitely a must have for me. Especially since Jean Grey is one of my favorite characters. And it'll look great with my XM Phoenix.

I'm just hoping SSC gives her their best effort. I'm ok with turning this down if I don't like the end result ...just like how I turned down the Jean Grey PF.

Igo hinted last month some version of Phoenix was coming and SSAlex has been saying since summer there'd be an X-Men PF revealed before the end of the year, so this is not entirely a surprise to me, they practically told us.

But it's awesome to finally see and a nice Christmas gift to us classic X-Men fans. A character that's been asked about for years is finally being released.

Interested to see what the base looks like and the entire thing in less harsh lighting to get a more normal look at the face. I'll probably be adding this to my Jean PF and XM Phoenix...

And I know it's too early, we don't even have this PO yet, but I'm :pray: for a White variant already!

Exactly. There were strong hints that this was going to be revealed. But it's still a nice surprise because now it's official. And they used it as their 12 Day first reveal ...that's pretty cool.

Not sold on the face of this Dark Phoenix. I'll wait for more pics. However, green Phoenix is all I'm interested in. I'd assume a variant green and white costume is inevitable given SSC's history with releasing variants. This one is just too easy and juicy for them to resist with nothing more than a repaint to put out those 3 versions of Phoenix.

Agreed, more pics are needed. The dramatic lighting they used doesn't really showcase her face. And seeing pics of the base would be nice, too.

They can sit in the warehouse collecting dust then.

That may be a little bit of wishful thinking....

In a day an age where picking up XM Phoenix may run between $1,000 - $1,300...and we are talking about one of the most iconic and popular X-men of all time....$899 is not out of the realm of possibility. There are many collectors who have been waiting for years for SS to complete a Dark Phoenix PF.

I hope it comes with a environmental base and not just an X base logo...

they really need to do away with those. if the new going rate for pfs is over $500 then it needs to be standard to have a unique base with it.

Back