Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters review and discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found a goggles down Catwoman at Wal-Mart in CT yesterday. Now I only need Ra's and Blake, but I'll wait for those until they his East Coast retail. I haven't had to pay a scalper price yet for any of the DKRises MM figures. Hopefully that luck will continue...

got lucky and got a blake for 28 shipped, not what i would usually pay for these but the problem is they are not available down here aside from wave 1 and the walmart who has wave 1 i was told by the manager that they wont get anymore waves... so the web is now my only option ,hope superpowercollectibles will get some in

just ordered my Kmart EX Batman for $18 :yess:

now to continue hunting for wave 3

Got a Catwoman for $23.99 plus shipping :yess:

nice! :rock

ebay too? I haven't found her for anything less than $35

That's probably how you're supposed to do it,:lol I just pulled them off.
:goodpost::lol
Found a goggles down Catwoman at Wal-Mart in CT yesterday. Now I only need Ra's and Blake, but I'll wait for those until they his East Coast retail. I haven't had to pay a scalper price yet for any of the DKRises MM figures. Hopefully that luck will continue...
I need to check walmart. I've been checking Target and TRU but not walmart :slap
got lucky and got a blake for 28 shipped, not what i would usually pay for these but the problem is they are not available down here aside from wave 1 and the walmart who has wave 1 i was told by the manager that they wont get anymore waves... so the web is now my only option ,hope superpowercollectibles will get some in

after seeing the movie, I really want Blake. hoping to not have to resort to internet scalper prices and find him at the store

Here'smy colection so far, the funny thing is I didn't even really mean to start collecting these. :lol I really just wanted Bane but the collection kept growing.

3d13a87f.jpg

Here'smy colection so far, the funny thing is I didn't even really mean to start collecting these. :lol I really just wanted Bane but the collection kept growing.

3d13a87f.jpg

if you get a spare shirtless bane pm me ill buy it off of you for a fair price... i dont want to resort to ebay to get the pack and no toysrus down here

Why is Catwoman so expensive/impossible to find? [ame]https://www.amazon.com/Batman-Knight-Masters-Collector-Catwoman/dp/B006O6F202/ref=pd_sim_t_6[/ame]

Done
3cb598e3.jpg

Now the first bane with the body armor I did, his back wasn't painted for some reason. The second one's back wasn painted. Kind of weird. Finally you will have to glue both back and chest together again.

Dude. That's awesome.

Is any movie masters scale vehicles gonna be made? I got the Tumbler and Batpod from the last movie and they are nicely made. I would love to get The Bat because I don't think I would afford Hot Toys one or even have the space for it.

I'm currently making a Tumbler for my movie masters figures. I am gutting the cockpit of the Batman Begins one and dremeling it to fit six inch. I will let you all know how it goes and post pics when it is done.

Are you talking about the RC Tumbler? B/c I don't remember there being a Movie Masters Tumbler

My bad, to think about it, it's the figure smaller than the movie master. With the lights and sounds with pop out canons :lol Anyways, they should make a Tumbler and The Bat in the movie masters scale.

I think she only comes 1 per case in wave 1 and most stores have only gotten wave 1 in or from what Fanger said, his Walmart won't be getting in anymore waves.

My Bane figure doesn't even have her on the back of the card. What's the deal with that? Aren't they in the same wave?

My Bane figure doesn't even have her on the back of the card. What's the deal with that? Aren't they in the same wave?

depends on what wave bane you got, if its wave 1 you have alfred, batman and bane on the back, if you have wave 2 then you got her bane and batman, if not mistaken

I think they are following a number order. i got wave 1 and it has batman, bane and alfred snice its mark as 1,2,3. when i got catwoman it showed bane, alfed and her also 2,3,4. so if im right then when blake and ra's come out they will follow that order system as well.

Finally got my Ra's Al Ghul in the mail today. :yess: I can't wait to go home from work so I can open him up. On the back of the card, it shows Catwoman, John Blake, and Ra's. All I need now is John Blake so I can build the bat signal.

Got my R'as today! Now I'm waiting on Catwoman to come in the mail and then I will try to hunt for John Blake in stores.

I wish the Neeson likeness was better and that the mouth wasn't open and was more stern, but I still like this figure a lot. I was lucky to get a R'as with such clean paint! I'm thinking of making a custom cane for him.

20120723_135853.jpg

20120723_224130.jpg

20120723_224252.jpg

Last edited:
got the walmart exclusive gordon today and man he looks great, better then the legacy pack for sure, the paint and the fact that you can clearly see his eyes make this a better figure then the first release, but now i have a problem( nothing to cry home about) but im not sure what front i want to use, the broken glass or the blake intact, love both idea...

and i find it so cool ( after seeing the film ,spoilers for those who have not seen the film) that gordon comes with the smashed glass and that blake/robin/new batman comes with the intact glass just like it was at the end of rises when gordon see,s the signal back in working condition... intentional for sure on the part of mattel

My Ra's order was filled from BBTS today. I actually forgot I ordered this guy. Not bad for about 19 bucks. I'm waiting to have him shipped until they get Blake in as well.

Back