Dark Knight Headsculpt Set From Chris Howes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
did i post it again? dont remember doing it twice. if i did sorry about that.

edit:

just checked my posting stats and i posted it once, so im not to sure.

That's weird..... I thought I saw it twice...... Meds must be kicking in! :D

Seriously, I swear it came up twice before and after I posted....strange... Gremlins, no doubt. Ah, well. Check your mail tomorrow assuming the snow doesn't slow things down.

202_0034.jpg

Got them in the mail today, thanks alot for the extra. These heads looked good in pictures, but having them in hand lets me see all the detail that was put into it. Good work on them. Now Im thinking I gotta buy the Joker outfit just so I can have this head on a figure, since the BR heads are in use atm.

I only drilled the one head, would of done the rest but after drilling that head I went outside to do something with the car. Well after awhile I ended up cutting my fingers/knuckles on some ice on the hood of the car.

Thanks again for them, can't wait to get started painting them......exceot the eyes :)

202_0034.jpg

Got them in the mail today, thanks alot for the extra. These heads looked good in pictures, but having them in hand lets me see all the detail that was put into it. Good work on them. Now Im thinking I gotta buy the Joker outfit just so I can have this head on a figure, since the BR heads are in use atm.

I only drilled the one head, would of done the rest but after drilling that head I went outside to do something with the car. Well after awhile I ended up cutting my fingers/knuckles on some ice on the hood of the car.

Thanks again for them, can't wait to get started painting them......exceot the eyes :)

Private Joker? Glad you like them. It's always a kick to see my heads in other people's photos.:D

I guess you're getting the same frigid clipper system we are here in Ohio..... that ice is brutal. I scraped the heck out of my hand this morning trying to de-ice the windshield.

You don't like painting eyes? :naughty At least you have an extra set of eyes on which to practice. Enjoy!

Just wondering are there any finished heads? I know Kuato painted some but he cannot be the only one... Cmon guys show me your results... These heads sre too great to leave them white and to not show them painted! :rock

Howes is completely unreliable. That's what he's inferring.

If you like, you can get caught up by reading through the last few pages of this linked thread.

So, to answer your question, no; For all intents and purposes, it's not possible to get one of these heads. Sorry. :eek:

Howes is completely unreliable. That's what he's inferring.

If you like, you can get caught up by reading through the last few pages of this linked thread.

So, to answer your question, no; For all intents and purposes, it's not possible to get one of these heads. Sorry. :eek:

damn, and I almost bought one on his sales page, thanks for the tip.

Uhhh so I forgot that I payed for a licky joker wayyy back in 2008 and never received it. Now that I've read all these posts I know why. What a goddamn shame.

I don't think much good will come of this thread being brought back to life, closed, people can take it to PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back