Dark Knight Headsculpt Set From Chris Howes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder Chris H. is spread so thin with all the commissions he has on this fourm as well as https://gizmodo.com/5113121/mrt-rubber-ducky-pities-the-bathing-fool.

Cool!

Mr. T was before my time at CelebriDucks! The ones that are mine in the group on that page are Marilyn, Bruce Lee, and the hardest working duck in show business, James Brown! There are a number of others not shown, including the world's first transgendered duck, Amanda Lepore. Seriously. That will be my legacy. :)

I'll be down for a Fox,Lucious and an Alfred when you're ready to sell them and release them.:) I need to get them to go with my ht DK figures.

Y know, I thought this was the Alfred thread!!!!! I didn't look close enough. Jokers long done and ready whenever you want some.

Price is now $35.00 per head plus$5.00 sipping for up to 4 heads.

But I see you were on the original list, so I will honor the precast discount of $20.00 per head.

PayPal address is [email protected]. These would make fun Christmas ornaments! :D

so how much is it that I own? $40 or $45? Just wanna be sure before I send the money.

are these for sale yet? I'm talking about the Gordon,Lucious and Alfred? I would like to get them.

You can prepay to get the precast discount, but this line will move a little slower than some of the others since this is my personal thing and we don't have quite the interest that other lines have. Takes a hardcore collector to want a Lucius Fox. The Joker so overshadows these other guys. Even Bruce Wayne. I sold something like 5 Jokers for every one Wayne.

The 2 Jokers and Wayne are still available for sale, BTW

Alfred is first. He's about 80% right now. I want him up and ready on New Years day..... that's my personal goal! Gordon will be next.

I would HOPE beyond all hope that there would be more call for a Lucius Fox headscuplt than for a Randy (or even Earl) from 'My Name is Earl'!!! :horror

I'll admit that these TDK figs are the only 1/6 figs I collect, though I have a HT Iron Man Series III figure coming when available (no others from IM planned).

Sorry, I just guess that Batman fancies me since reading comics from way back and watching Adam West as a kid in the late 60s. But heaven help me if I EVER get to a point of desiring a Randy or Earl head/fig, no matter what goofy expression Chris H. will beautifully sculpt. Now THAT requires a hard core collector. :banghead

That's just me though. I'm just glad Chris likes this line of sculpts and "it's personal".

it's exactly like you said bro - each to their own. i find once you're a 20-something male collecting dollies, all notions of what is acceptable and not acceptable go out the window. i stopped judging other people's hobbies and pastimes the moment i started this one, because i know what it's like to be called a weirdo and geek for collecting this stuff. so to me, collecting "my name is earl" figures is no more bizarre than collecting TDK figures. and collecting figures is no more bizarre than stamp-collecting, or trainspotting.

Definitely understood. I have baseball cards from when I was a kid ... even picked up a few off and on several years back. I have collectible ceramic autographed sports figures. I collect guitars, old trucks, coins and no telling what else that I can't remember stashed away somewhere. There's an old GI Joe somewhere I have from when I was a kid ... fuzzy hair and kung fu grip if I remember right.

We all have vices. I'm not judging ... just saying. :duh

I would HOPE beyond all hope that there would be more call for a Lucius Fox headscuplt than for a Randy (or even Earl) from 'My Name is Earl'!!! :horror

I'll admit that these TDK figs are the only 1/6 figs I collect, though I have a HT Iron Man Series III figure coming when available (no others from IM planned).

Sorry, I just guess that Batman fancies me since reading comics from way back and watching Adam West as a kid in the late 60s. But heaven help me if I EVER get to a point of desiring a Randy or Earl head/fig, no matter what goofy expression Chris H. will beautifully sculpt. Now THAT requires a hard core collector. :banghead

That's just me though. I'm just glad Chris likes this line of sculpts and "it's personal".

Well, Like I said, it's the Joker effect. He cast such a long shadow that a lot of folks seem to pass by these others. But that's unique to this line and very unusual.

Now, with Earl there are folks who are fans of the program and there is nothing to take focus from the main characters. So the self contained fan base can be quite enthusiastic. Look at House. That really took off, lots of people who love that show. Under normal circumstances, I would expect Bruce Wayne would outsell House 2 to 1. But Joker stole the glory and the orders. I expect to sell more House heads than Wayne. House has no Joker, if you see what I mean.

And that's OK! I'm more than happy to give the folks what they want, in fact I really enjoy it.

But, I want Gordon, and Dent, and Fox. And you do too! So they get made. And in the long run they will look really good next to the Joker and Bruce Wayne....

do you guys think fox and gordon would have been more popular after begins came out (i.e. no joker)? or had you offered a scarecrow or ra's al ghul, more people would have preferred them? i'm with kahibbi, in that i love batman so much, i lap up everything, and i know chris will do an amazing job on these. i can't wait. maybe some people think they've already spent too much cash on one license - i get that feeling sometimes and feel i should diversify the collection.

just sent you the money, would of sent it before but due to the snow storm i had lost power for awhile, and then was busy with work most of today.

You can prepay to get the precast discount, but this line will move a little slower than some of the others since this is my personal thing and we don't have quite the interest that other lines have. Takes a hardcore collector to want a Lucius Fox. The Joker so overshadows these other guys. Even Bruce Wayne. I sold something like 5 Jokers for every one Wayne.

The 2 Jokers and Wayne are still available for sale, BTW

Alfred is first. He's about 80% right now. I want him up and ready on New Years day..... that's my personal goal! Gordon will be next.

Great! After I pay you for David I'll be getting you the money for these :D

Did you not see my reply, already in the other thread? I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Always pays to check your first post before posting again. :D

did i post it again? dont remember doing it twice. if i did sorry about that.

edit:

just checked my posting stats and i posted it once, so im not to sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back