Dark Knight Headsculpt Set From Chris Howes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mine arrived! amazing sculpt... is it me or does anyone notice the subtle skin texture? was this intentional?

mine arrived! amazing sculpt... is it me or does anyone notice the subtle skin texture? was this intentional?

Oh, yes, quite intentional. It adds to the realism and avoids a flat look when painted. Some sculptors go overboard doing this, IMHO, but I try to keep it subtle and scale appropriate. I use a series of modified paint brushes to impart the texture.

Glad you like him!

Got mine too! After finally getting a chance to hold this head in my hand and look it over, let me just say that I'm blown away. An amazing likeness & expertly executed. I hope my paintjob will do it justice.

keep up the good work, Chris!

completely forgot all about this thread. I never recieved an email or pm letting me know it had been time to pay. :(

looking back at that list on the first page i was interested in 2 stern heads.

Y know, I thought this was the Alfred thread!!!!! I didn't look close enough. Jokers long done and ready whenever you want some.

Price is now $35.00 per head plus$5.00 sipping for up to 4 heads.

But I see you were on the original list, so I will honor the precast discount of $20.00 per head.

PayPal address is [email protected]. These would make fun Christmas ornaments! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back