Dark Horse Direct/1000toys 1/12th HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Legs look fine to me, but the knee joint looks horrible they could have done better if it was double jointed with a sculpted knee. Also the right hand of doom could have been two hands one fist and one open hand. It just looks weird to me how it is now.

Legs look fine to me, but the knee joint looks horrible they could have done better if it was double jointed with a sculpted knee. Also the right hand of doom could have been two hands one fist and one open hand. It just looks weird to me how it is now.

yeah, the RHOD shape is out of place compared to the rest of the body, I think the design for the RHOD is too 1000toys ish, instead of Mignola-ish.

yeah, the RHOD shape is out of place compared to the rest of the body, I think the design for the RHOD is too 1000toys ish, instead of Mignola-ish.
Yeah they didn't think about it much. I feel though they want to add their personal touch their articulation should have been enough. TRHOD is the one issue I gave with it and the knee joint. If they fixed those to things the sting of spending $140 won't hurt as much but again its wishful thinking.

Yeah they didn't think about it much. I feel though they want to add their personal touch their articulation should have been enough. TRHOD is the one issue I gave with it and the knee joint. If they fixed those to things the sting of spending $140 won't hurt as much but again its wishful thinking.

Yup, I agree. Articulation system is enough, they should not mess with the RHOD because it's one of the most iconic part of Hellboy. Also, they say they will revise some part of it, and I'm hoping it includes the knee joints. It's just ugly and along with the RHOD design, it makes this Hellboy looks robotic instead of a monster demon.

Yup, I agree. Articulation system is enough, they should not mess with the RHOD because it's one of the most iconic part of Hellboy. Also, they say they will revise some part of it, and I'm hoping it includes the knee joints. It's just ugly and along with the RHOD design, it makes this Hellboy looks robotic instead of a monster demon.
I hope so they can get a lot of people to want this if they fix those issues before release. As much as I want a 1/6th figure this will do nicely. Started to read the comics again, and having a lot of fun doing so it really makes you wish there was more Hellboy media then the comics alone.

They changed the knee joint. Looks much better.

hellboy-kneejoint.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl9gypwDbtp/?taken-by=sakichooboy

I hope so they can get a lot of people to want this if they fix those issues before release. As much as I want a 1/6th figure this will do nicely. Started to read the comics again, and having a lot of fun doing so it really makes you wish there was more Hellboy media then the comics alone.

Aaand we all get our wish! lookin much much better than before! :D

Thank you for such a great news! now that's more like him!

Aaand we all get our wish! lookin much much better than before! :D

Thank you for such a great news! now that's more like him!
I know right. I'm glad they listened to the fans about changing it shows they are ok with improvement. All that's left is the RHOD and we are good. Hopefully we see that next.

I know right. I'm glad they listened to the fans about changing it shows they are ok with improvement. All that's left is the RHOD and we are good. Hopefully we see that next.

Yeah, really good news. I saw the video where they asked Mignola to review the figure, and I am sure Mike gave em proper input to make sure they got his beast done right. Mike is pretty detailed and picky about Hellboy merch, and I surely hope he gave great input for the RHOD as well!

Yeah, really good news. I saw the video where they asked Mignola to review the figure, and I am sure Mike gave em proper input to make sure they got his beast done right. Mike is pretty detailed and picky about Hellboy merch, and I surely hope he gave great input for the RHOD as well!
I hope so I know he handled the figure at comic con and he thought the articulation was good on the shoulder. I hope they see that sculpted hands are better. Also it would have been cool to include a cigarette holding hand with smoke effects on it clear plastic so it looks real.

Got an email on Tuesday that Dark Horse is shipping him soon. I'm excited to get him and in good timing the same time the new movie is out.

Still says May on Dark Horse site. Would be a pleasant surprise to have it early!
It was an email letting me know to make sure my address was accurate before April 19. We might be getting it early or they are just giving a heads up.

New email from dark horse.
"Our exclusive Hellboy Action Figure will be shipping out to pre-order customers in a few weeks!" Copied and paste cause i can't download the image.

Just got my “Shipping Soon” check your address note from Dark Horse. Really excited about this Hellboy!

Back