Dark Horse Direct/1000toys 1/12th HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The price makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit. I own all the Mezco stuff that's was $20 in the day lol.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yeah. Agreed. I'm not yet in danger of being the homeless guy wheeling his figures around in a shopping cart. But a year from now? We'll see. :lol

I'm a 1/6th collector, so the price seems a bit ridiculous for this scale. I love Hellboy though, and it's not often new stuff is made for him.

I just wish I could know if they or another company was planning a 1/6 comic Hellboy.

I'm a 1/6th collector, so the price seems a bit ridiculous for this scale. I love Hellboy though, and it's not often new stuff is made for him.

I just wish I could know if they or another company was planning a 1/6 comic Hellboy.
My gut says if this does well they will expand into other scales and characters.

Too bad they charge in full for Pre-order + shipping... and possibly won't get until next July 2019.

I still have and love my trenchcoat Mezco comic Hellboy, but this was an instant pre-order for me.

Me too.

I just wish that they can fix the knee joints, so that it can be as sophisticated as the shoulder joints. It will be perfect of they can!
At least a double joint with a floating kneecap.

This and the Figma predator are obscenely overpriced... but I am still getting this one because it looks so damn amazing and also because there is not much hellboy going around.

Real bummer that they do not ship to Canada. But since I wanted this one so badly I had to resort to using a US postal address service close to my parents house which is close to the US border. I hate having to play th set games. Would be much easier to just get shipped straight to Canada. Well at least I will get it, so can't complain too much. After seeing this beauty at comicon this year I had to get it.

I ordered two of the dark horse exclusives, one for me and one for my friend... but ouch with shipping and tax $270... that is okay because these are to keep and i really like the extras, but sheesh... living in california gets hit with alot of taxes...

104.99 is still high for the basic... but everyone is probably watching mezco sell out all the time and wanting to do the same... but what do i know... i just buy toys for fun...

I never thought I’d say the hand of doom is too big but it is on this figure.

Mignola drew the RHoD bigger and bigger over time - the rest of the appearance looks like Wake the Devil/Conquerer Worm era, which is peak Hellboy for me. Can not get away from that Lego RHoD though. I have to pass. Not a substantial improvement over the Mezco sculpt, and he never uses his right hand for anything but punching - open sculpt, fist sculpt, no need for intermediate poseability. Hope this line does well though, anytime theres the possibility of seeing Rasputin or a frog monster in plastic form - count me in.

I agree with you. Reason why I even bought the one from DHD. Only I hope if it's 1/6th scale that its a comic version or if the new reboot film does well let's hope HT makes that.

Back