Daredevil the Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty pumped for this as well. Kingpin looks great. Hope he gets a white jacket eventually. Can't wait to see what the red suit looks like. I am borrowing someone's Netflix for this.

I really hope Daredevil and the other tv heroes show up in Civil War. It really ought to be an Avengers level film of cast. I'm surprised it's not an Avengers film to begin with, but it would really solidify the tv heroes by having them in and interacting with the already established movie characters. I feel tha lack of interaction has held Shield back from being a really awesome show.

If they want to do anything resembling the comic story, then it seems like they will try to shoehorn in as many characters as they can, and that should include the Netflix guys, and possibly some of the c-listers you see on Agents of SHIELD.

I really hope Daredevil and the other tv heroes show up in Civil War. It really ought to be an Avengers level film of cast. I'm surprised it's not an Avengers film to begin with, but it would really solidify the tv heroes by having them in and interacting with the already established movie characters. I feel that lack of interaction has held Shield back from being a really awesome show.

I hope we see crossovers all over the place here. Green Arrow and The Flash did it gloriously and I don't see why Marvel couldn't and do it better since DC for some reason is creating two universes instead of enriching one. I want to see RDJ walk into a DD episode or ScarJo talk to Coulson on SHIELD but I want it both ways too, I'd love to see Skye in a film or Mockingbird talking to Hawkeye in an Avengers film.

Where they can really shine with SHIELD is apparently in Inhumans but I certainly hope they don't wait until then.

I smacked this trailer on JC Hong's Facebook page today. He liked it. I hope to Christ they are making at least a figure of Daredevil, seeing as they have made figures from all of Marvel Studios' properties since 2008.

Back