Daredevil the Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b6w3jq0ceaeny8i-117262.jpg

Scott Glen is inspired casting as Stick, the guy playing Foggy looks great as well, trying not to expect too much, but this is looking good so far.

I can actually get excited knowing it's only 13 episodes for the first season.

Ironically your attempted jab is actually correct. It IS Marvel so naturally they're making something that is appropriately dark and gritty. Hence the lack of complaints.

But doesn’t the Nolan trilogy get a lot of hate here for being the same thing?

That Daredevil trailer looked even darker and grittier.

I think the Nolan trilogy gets blamed for being part of why MOS was so dark, not for being dark and gritty films in and of themselves. In fact one of the biggest complaints I've seen against Nolan is regarding the super "happy" ending of Bruce quitting and running away.

I think the Nolan trilogy gets blamed for being part of why MOS was so dark, not for being dark and gritty films in and of themselves. In fact one of the biggest complaints I've seen against Nolan is regarding the super "happy" ending of Bruce quitting and running away.

Can’t argue with that, but MOS could have been good if it had a better director and writer, mainly writer though. The tone was never a problem for me.

Ironically your attempted jab is actually correct. It IS Marvel so naturally they're making something that is appropriately dark and gritty. Hence the lack of complaints.
R3EU7kQ.jpg

But doesn’t the Nolan trilogy get a lot of hate here for being the same thing?
I've seen a lot of criticisms aimed at the Nolan trilogy, but for Batman being dark? That's kind of his thing.

Back