Daredevil the Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has shown a lot of promise from the get-go so I'm really looking forward to it. I think D'Onfrio as Fisk is just brilliant casting.

He will start out in the all black suit for half the season but start transforming into the crimson suit by seasons end. This looks really badass. The clip with kingpin in the art gallery foreshadows much awesomeness to come.

I hope the acting and writing is good. Daredevil comics have been inconsistent in quality in the past, but when they're good you can put them up there with anything. Born Again is up there with The Dark Knight Returns and Batman Year One as my favorite comic book stories.

I hope they follow Frank Miller's, Brain Michael Bendis', and Ed Brubaker's work.

Looks gritty and dark.

Shame he doesn't look like the real Daredevil, even the movie got that right.

This and Iron Fist are the only ones I'm interested in, hopefully the quality is good

There's only about a 100% chance they will :lol

The suit is a work in progress, the black suit is accurate to his origin story from Man Without Fear which this show is mostly being inspired by I believe. I’m a huge Daredevil fan, and so far, I’m loving everything I see so far.

even this will be better than what FOX will put out

Ha!

Still madd DOFP was the best superhero flick of the year huh?

I am on a "fringe binge" right now. Bye life!

I’ve been planning on watching Fringe for a while, I have to get around to that soon.

I hope the acting and writing is good. Daredevil comics have been inconsistent in quality in the past, but when they're good you can put them up there with anything. Born Again is up there with The Dark Knight Returns and Batman Year One as my favorite comic book stories.

I hope they follow Frank Miller's, Brain Michael Bendis', and Ed Brubaker's work.

Born Again is one of my favorite stories ever, loved seeing Matt hit rockbottom.

Last edited:
I've been on a Hannibla S2 binge. Always better to watch a bunch of episodes in a row. I do the same with comics, cant stand buying issues then waiting I prefer to get trades

Still madd DOFP was the best superhero flick of the year huh?.

little-finger-nod.gif

Last edited:
I think this show has a lot of things going for it... really excited for it to come out.

Also I'm glad Rosario Dawson isn't playing Elektra. Maybe she will pop up in the Netflix verse later?

Back