Danburys Minas Tirith picture

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GSRJedi said:
I hope this looks as good as the picture. I wonder if it will have a payment plan like Barad-Dur.

Yes it will, it will look 100000000000000000000 times better then the SSW Mini Tirith.......:naughty

And yes, DM is offering the payment plan, with the 1st payment when shipped....:banana

May be a silly question - and even already answered and missed by me, but are there any pictures of the actual MT piece? Would be curious to see.

Scriff

scriff said:
May be a silly question - and even already answered and missed by me, but are there any pictures of the actual MT piece? Would be curious to see.

Scriff

The only available picture so far is posted in post #1 in this thread, but that is only a drawing from a flyer. There is no picture of the actual piece available yet...

goliath said:
The only available picture so far is posted in post #1 in this thread, but that is only a drawing from a flyer. There is no picture of the actual piece available yet...

That's what I figured - but just thought I would ask - you just never know!
:eek: :eek:

Scriff

Well I got a letter today to confirm that danbury will be shipping there Minas Tirith during august.

I did like the bit in this letter that stated "you will be able to see the many hours of craftsmanship" and "it even boasts a LED that will dramatically illuminate the white tower"

You'd think that if they've finally got a firm ship date, they'd put a picture out there of the finished product. Hopefully they'll do that soon.

Well this is the third different date I've heard now. First around April, then June, now August. I'm guessing that's not firm.

Loki did the previous times mention that they confirmed it? else, now that they mentioned 'confirmed' hopefully no more delays.

now i really would like to see for myself how 'dramatically' the tower will illuminate. if it doesn't make me go WOW, it's not dramatic enough. :rolleyes:

All I'm going to say is that there is no such thing as a confirmed ship date until something begins shipping.

When DM did not fail me with their Bara-dur, I have taken my chance with them, afterall it is relatively affordable...but the longer we wait, the higher will be the expectation??

I know this is a major necro but I'm selling both my DM Minas Tirith and Baradur and was hoping if someone could telling me their going rates on evil bay. I couldn't see any completed listings for these. Thanks.

Back