Danburys Minas Tirith picture

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
question

Hello guys,

I try again.
Can please somebody order this minas tirith for me ?

Regards,
Hoekie

hoekie said:
Hello guys,

I try again.
Can please somebody order this minas tirith for me ?

Regards,
Hoekie

I am sure you dont have to worry, this wont sell out. DM makes items for a certain time period then retires it as opposed to having and edition size. I will order it for you if you still need it when its closer to being shipped. I just dont want to have a standing order for two or ask you for money now just in case something happens between now and then.

Jesse

RoboDad said:
Were you able to order it online, or did you have to call in?

I just sent thier CS department an email, as I had already ordered with them before they had all my info already.

Jesse

Makes one want to go to Arizona and I'm not talking about the MT piece.

I just got a post card from them today:

Dear collector:

I am writing you to update you on the status of your reservation for "Minas Tirith".

We are experiancing some delays in the crafting of your fine collectible. We will contact you again in three months with further information aout when you can expect to receive it.

We apologize for this delay and thank you for your patience.

Jesse

Any updates yet about when we can expect to see the actual product? The advertisement image is great but its only a drawn picture..

I got a letter from danbury yesterday saying .................

"our suppliers are still hard at work crafting this magnificent sculpture. I am expecting a reliable delivery date from them in the next couple of weeks."

I should think that pictures of the finished sculpt will come with this date

Thanks, I got it on order and can't wait to get it. The person who emailed me the confirmation told me that it wasn't due until June:sick . So I'd expect it sometime in July which is cool because I don't think there will be any SS PF figures shipping in the summer that I'm getting.

Back