Danburys Minas Tirith picture

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oxbeard said:
Are they still selling the Baradur?

DM in the UK still are, not sure about the US.

Pretty Impressive size for MT. will take a fair chunk of space to display it.

Price is also US$99 + handling/shipping cost...

The artist's sketch look cool & hope the actual sculpt will look better !!! :wacky

jlcmsu said:
I believe the lady I talked said they were and also it's still on their site.

Do you have a link to the page Josh? I haven't been able to find it on their site. Thanks for the help.

They do good work. I am sure the actual statue will be nice and of a size MT should be.

As happy as I am with Barad dur, I'll be ordering this for sure. The given dimensions puts it roughly at twice the size of the Weta gift set piece. I was hoping Orthanc would have been next, but I'm not complaining...

GrimaSnailTongue said:
As happy as I am with Barad dur, I'll be ordering this for sure. The given dimensions puts it roughly at twice the size of the Weta gift set piece. I was hoping Orthanc would have been next, but I'm not complaining...

My thoughts exactly.

Will the MT from DM be cool? Probably! Will I get it? No! Big, small, medium, doesn't matter...ONE IS ENOUGH! I mean if Weta put out a Baradur I wouldn't get it because I have the DM version. But if DM put out a Orthanc I would get it because of the LE from SSW.

Was that enough acronyms?

You will D, I ordered mine on Friday and the CSR told me it would be shipping this coming week. I would immagine yours would be the same.

I am interested in displaying it this time......

Jesse

well, i don't know if i'm getting it... i had seen the picture laying over on my mom's table a few weeks ago when i dropped my son off...

so i'm hoping she decided to get it for me...

Back