Action Figure DAMTOYS: RESIDENT EVIL 2 - Leon Scott Kennedy 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dam toys has always been good with their release. Their accessories are usually top notch especially the Gangster Kingdom series.

I don't mean the accessories I mean the head sculpt, more often than not it doesn't turn out as good as their promotional images but they are getting better, I hope they kill it with this Leon sculpt.

Been waiting so long. About time they revealed it. PO'd my 2 at OSO. Little more expensive than Asia sellers but their cs to me is worth the extra couple dollars.

..now we wait again :lol

Leon is up at BBTS for $289! Deposit is $29 yeah I'm better getting it at OSK.

Leon is up at BBTS for $289! Deposit is $29 yeah I'm better getting it at OSK.
I ordered from onesixthkit.

Though the last thing I got from them they took out of the package ans bubble wrapped.

I've heard they don't follow this process for boxed figures. That they send the figure in its original box.

Can anyone confirm?

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

I ordered from onesixthkit.

Though the last thing I got from them they took out of the package ans bubble wrapped.

I've heard they don't follow this process for boxed figures. That they send the figure in its original box.

Can anyone confirm?

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
No they will send it in another brown shipper box. Though you sometimes will receive the original figure box beaten up inside the brown shipper that has more to do with the mailing service as they put bubble wrap and stuff in it.

My OSK packages have always come with the figures box, never removed from the box but in a bubble wrapped shell. Wrap is about 1 inch thick bubble wrap and the outer layer is a plastic tape like material. 7/10 of my packages from them come pristine. I have received dented boxes though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does onesixthkit ship stuff out from the US or from HK? KGHobby has him for like $230 so I might go with them instead but they ship it out from HK.

Think I'm gonna go with KGHobby then. I thought OSK is US based which is why they have it for like $30 more but KG price is hard to beat if they're both shipping from the same place.

Think I'm gonna go with KGHobby then. I thought OSK is US based which is why they have it for like $30 more but KG price is hard to beat if they're both shipping from the same place.

OSK prices always include shipping. KGH's prices don't unless stated.

KG shipping costs are usually stated at check out. If I remember correctly there?s a shipment calculator to help estimate fees.

It?s $250 using HK post or $282 for ems airmail to ship to me from KG...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KG shipping costs are usually stated at check out. If I remember correctly there?s a shipment calculator to help estimate fees.

It?s $250 using HK post or $282 for ems airmail to ship to me from KG...

KGH more often than not used to increase the actual shipment cost when it came time to pay. Recently though the charges have actually been quite a bit less than the calculator quote.

119030491_2874706489475682_2857621928352330707_o.jpg

About dam;) time.

Toys Wonderland has this up and Toys Buying Agent has said he'll be listing it soon.

OSK is definitely not US based. I avoid them because if there is ever a problem, it is a hassle dealing with their cs. KG is much better. I'd go with them or OSO if you prefer US based.

Going to PO from BBTS (even though I've seen it slightly cheaper elsewhere), I already have one figure on pre order there and I like keeping my orders consolidated. Wish sideshow would carry this figure, been checking all day.

Figure and accessories look fantastic, hope they do more with RE2 and RE3, can you imagine a Nemisis and Clair of this quality?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Back