Action Figure DAMTOYS: RESIDENT EVIL 2 - Leon Scott Kennedy 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's freaking fantastic! The sculpt and clothes are fantastic.

Those accessories though, damn! Came with a lot more than I'd ever have expected! Can't wait to see what Clair comes with! So glad I pre-ordered that Mr. X 1/6 figure now.

Sculpt is accurate but a bit on the boring side. Wish they had included a second one where he has a more stern furrowed brow face.

He looks a little lost in this current sculpt. Overall great looking figure though. I hope they do a Claire.

4erwdeJ3zkiSB4Ba5SCSa5.jpg

Last edited:
The fact that Leon comes with all four keys isn't a great sign that Claire is planned.

You'd think that if Claire was on the table, they'd each come with two keys.

I understand female figures are problematic for most companies, and DAM doesn't have much experience in the way of female figures. They've done about 4-5, two of them have been for the Gangster's Kingdom, so they have cartoony faces, and the others have been military figures with somewhat idealized faces.

The fact that Leon comes with all four keys isn't a great sign that Claire is planned.

You'd think that if Claire was on the table, they'd each come with two keys.

I understand female figures are problematic for most companies, and DAM doesn't have much experience in the way of female figures. They've done about 4-5, two of them have been for the Gangster's Kingdom, so they have cartoony faces, and the others have been military figures with somewhat idealized faces.

I don't think they would have a problem with the sculpt itself since Capcom clearly provided them a fully rendered CGI Leon, it all comes down to wether or not they want to keep the license going and if Leon sells well enough for Capcom to keep working with Dam, and they are notoriously hard to work with, a lot of people probably thought they had dropped the license but the reality is far more boring, they were probably waiting for the final licensing approval for months, especially in this Covid age.

So far who wouldn't want this. If the sculpt comes out better as final product this could then give us a Claire Redfield next. I would also love to see a Licker and Mr. X done by them though there is an option for Mr. X already.

I've already POd my two. Hyped as **** for this. It looks outstanding!

I'm sure Claire and Ada are in the pipeline. Gotta have hope.

Please don't let the license go to HT. Please.

Definitely need Claire! I think they will do her? It would be odd to just release Leon when Claire is just as much of a main character of the game too, right?

I have the Mr X from War Story on pre-order as well as the Ada head by MT Toys, so if they do a Claire then got most of the gang on the shelves :D

I've already POd my two. Hyped as **** for this. It looks outstanding!

I'm sure Claire and Ada are in the pipeline. Gotta have hope.

Please don't let the license go to HT. Please.

Im hyped up too. Gonna wait around to find the best price though. I would like to see what KG or OSO prices are

$264.99 on OSO..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$260 is pretty expensive despite the weapons & accessories (still not that much compared to HT older releases). Probably the license since they probably only have 3 potential figures to be released unless they got the whole RE license.

So far who wouldn't want this. If the sculpt comes out better as final product this could then give us a Claire Redfield next. I would also love to see a Licker and Mr. X done by them though there is an option for Mr. X already.

there are still people who prefer the RE4 or Degeneration/Chronicle look instead of a generic Judelaw realistic look. same as jill. but the sculpt is on point.

Looks pretty good, probably the best Damtoys sculpt to date, I hope they don't cheap out on it when it comes to mass production but I'm sure they won't, Capcom is hard enough to work with as it is and they could really have another money maker on their hands here unless they drop the license after Leon.

Dam toys has always been good with their release. Their accessories are usually top notch especially the Gangster Kingdom series.

there are still people who prefer the RE4 or Degeneration/Chronicle look instead of a generic Judelaw realistic look. same as jill. but the sculpt is on point.
Trust me who doesn't but this isn't a bad option. Plus I wouldn't be surprised if Capcom does RE4 Remake next to RE Village. I'm definitely hoping to see if they give us some RE Village stuff if they get the license.

Back