DAMTOYS: Gangsters Kingdom- Spade J (Statham)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where can i buy the spade 2? guys please help, search a lot, but no
thank you so much in advance, and good day.

The Statham reminds me of this:

crank2head.jpg

Somebody posted that earlier. I wouldn't mind that exact same head sculpt. Looks cool to me.

Wish it had an outfit from Crank (1&2), two of my favorite movies. I'm gonna try to track down this beauty for sure.

Still waiting for seller's reply, but i think i managed to secure a pair! But cant i find any reviews for this figure. Can anyone point me to one. Google gave me nothing but a bunch of pics. Cant wait to hear how owners feel abiout this.

I got my Spade J. Really good quality, that you could compare with Hot Toys (if it's any comparable, considering the face is cartoonish). The real big difference is in the price: for less than 100eur, it's -really- a great action figure.
It's also refreshing that it's not another big license, but something original.
Only the accessories are meh, but I don't care.
Spade.jpg

Last edited:
BBTS has some more left on preorder.... I just cancelled my preorder because of restructuring my collection fund. The pre order was back up before I cancelled mine, so there should be at least 2 up for sale.

Sold off all my HT's because they bore me now. Just got Spade J and I love him, so refreshingly different, and I quite like the bloodied Knife & extra hand giving the bird.
Just waiting for Spade 2 now :)

I was wondering the same thing. Wouldn't be BBTS by any chance? That's where I ordered mine :D

It just kinda blows my mind that Toy Anxiety has already received theirs and broken them down, meanwhile the rest of the US is still waiting on stock. Though it wouldn't be the first time, I remember they broke down the Tusken Raider before people even got their order from Sideshow. They've got some juju going on over there.

Mines coming from One Sixth Bruce in the UK (same as me). Wai Man is a miracle worker. They were well and truly sold out but he went the extra mile and found one for me.... at less than retail!!

OSB is by far The best supplier around! Always highly recommended! :D

Back