DAMTOYS: Gangsters Kingdom- Spade J (Statham)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the second release planned (courtesy of ZIPCOOLO over at OSW):

The gang's Kingdom--------spade 2
黑帮王国---------黑桃2(spade 2)

1.头雕
2.素体
3.长袖黑色T恤
4.长袖帽衫
5.棒球皮夹克
6.蓝色牛仔裤
7.板鞋
8.潮流裸手3只
9.雷明顿870紧凑型霰弹鎗
10.金属棒球杆
11.酒壶
12.酒壶套
13.劳力士手表
14.金色项链
15.眼镜

....................................................................................................
The gang's Kingdom--------spade 2

1.Real like headsculp
2.Action bady
3.Long sleeve T-shirt black
4.Long Sleeve Tee
5.Baseball Jacket
6.blue jeans
7.skating board shoe(one pair)
8.palm (3)three
9.HOGUE REM870 PISTOL GRIP
10.Metal baseball bat
11.wine pot
12.Flagon set
13.Gold watch
14.Gold Necklace
15.Glasses

195014dc103bb1lrxkarko.jpg

195022ynab7ohbwxs7kkbw.jpg

195029wkpnpb3no310nnp0.jpg

195035ko6m4ezeuv4x4zom.jpg

195040f189waoxahggg6wh.jpg

195048neejgoxssfsl5ska.jpg

195053n8xzcsx8uaqeqck4.jpg

195057bapant0sacwwzcwt.jpg

195106rfjn0rrn58e5jrd0.jpg

195110r3f262z8ebxee6o5.jpg

I was expecting a different name with this guy, Joker V. . . like Spade J

Vinnie Jones = Joker V
Jason Statham = Spade J

I have a pretty good idea who the next guy is, but can't think of any cards that start with P :p

$109 or so, is a nice enough price point for these. I see 'Spade 2' is a bit more at $120 or so, & I think that's close to where I'd draw line in how much I would spend on these types of random figures.

I'd like to see this line continue to grow with cooler character sculpts, while maintaining this price point (or get cheaper :lol). There are a bunch of peeps I'd like to see in this style. Wouldn't mind a black guy like Snipes, or a little asian guy, or a woman/girl, to mix things up.

Pre ordered both, but I have a feeling they won't be displayed in my cabinets, unless maybe 1 or 2 more are made. I don't super need them, but I want them enough at that price ..... for now :D

Pretty cool sculpts all around. I like the second figure a bit more - Statham's face does have that "Goon" look to it (at least the understructure) but I also first thought of the early transformed vampires on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

These both look very cool. Clothing looks well tailored too.

Really like the look of these, they're not for me but if someone parts out the accessories/clothing I suspect I'll be all over it

Arrggh! You were supposed to tell me that it is sold out everywhere and that I'm SOL. That way my bank account won't be coughing up more blood, lol.

Back