DAMTOYS: Gangsters Kingdom- Spade J (Statham)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fits in with absolutely nothing I collect, but I'm still heavily tempted. Just really cool.

Statham doesn't or the art style?

I'm going to grab one and switch out heads, but will definitely keep the head in hopes that they produce more characters like this.

This looks really cool, finally something not based on another blockbuster movie (well ok, still an actor..), but that looks really cool on its own.
If they can produce it without flaws, I want one.

Also is suffers a bit from the usual "oversized zippers", but since it's not a realistic design it's not really a problem here.

Statham doesn't or the art style?

I'm going to grab one and switch out heads, but will definitely keep the head in hopes that they produce more characters like this.

I mostly do realistic style scifi and WWII stuff. This one is good enough that I think I'll bend my own "rules" a bit.

It also occurs to me this headsculpt would be awesome for a comic style Judge Dredd custom...

This is going to be a huge hit I can tell from the very good reception. Cant argue with that price tag either. Im sure this is going to become a popular series of figures.

Okay, someone has to know... what is this Statham sculpt based on? Its not just a stylized figure, theres a full sized Statham that looks like this, but I found the pics on a french forum and couldn't read the captions. :monkey2

406789_10151248801979645_198707155_n.jpg

I love it and pre-order placed.
Gonna be my first Dam Toys figure.
Like a lot of bros here, hope the line get expanded. Stylized sculpt Stallone will be my most wanted.

I love it and pre-order placed.
Gonna be my first Dam Toys figure.
Like a lot of bros here, hope the line get expanded. Stylized sculpt Stallone will be my most wanted.

Everyone grabbing these at BBTS?

Back