Statue DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

NNews of when will it come out for sale?:impatient:

Re: DAMTOYS CLASSIC SERIES: 1/4th scale Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800(NO.CS001)

The guy I ordered from said DAMTOYS issued an apology for this being late and that it should be out around May.

We hope that the quality is the same as the prototype! I can not wait!:pray:

Im seeing info here and there across the net saying may/june for this but has anyone actually got confirmation of this? I have emailed Dam regularly asking for confirmation and have never got a response. anyone got anything solid to confirm?

If you'll check a few posts back, you'll see that I said my seller had a release from DAMTOYS saying May.

I am terrified that this statue is no longer produced! On the site that offered for sale the statue for June in Europe is no longer found! Maybe Damtoys does not produce it anymore?:horror

This statue may have a licensing problem that plagued 3D version of the film I think (Studio Canal - Liongates?). DAMTOYS may got license for Asia but not the rest of the world, then other issues kicked in then BOOM! Still no statue for us. :dunno

Is this the same Damtoys that Sideshow is distributing the warcraft license?

This statue may have a licensing problem that plagued 3D version of the film I think (Studio Canal - Liongates?). DAMTOYS may got license for Asia but not the rest of the world, then other issues kicked in then BOOM! Still no statue for us. :dunno

So we will never have this statue? Too bad because the statue I think is the best of terminators!:thud:

So we will never have this statue? Too bad because the statue I think is the best of terminators!:thud:

Dunno. It's probably delayed due to DAMTOYS pumping out as many statues of a characters with less-than-a-minute-screentime from mediocre Warcraft movie. Or licensing problems. Or bad qualities. Etc.

I hope we'll get this soon though.

The seller I pre-ordered this from said it was due in May.

The seller I pre-ordered this from said it was due in May.

Do you mean the terminator? It sells in May?

Do you mean the terminator? It sells in May?

Yes, he was told by DAMTOYS that it would release in May and that they apologized for the delay. Did not say why the delay though.

No production image or anything else on the internet or on the Damtoys site on Terminator? We are already in mid-May and nothing is known and nothing can be seen .....:gah::impatient:

No production image or anything else on the internet or on the Damtoys site on Terminator? We are already in mid-May and nothing is known and nothing can be seen .....:gah::impatient:

Same here, I been looking for any info, but none, its like a ghost town looking.

Maybe they meant May 2019

Back