Dam toys gangsters kingdom total line up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so close to get into this line. Was watching the Spade3 review. The only reason why I didnt buy it yet was because I have missed out on all the other figures. But as Clipper already mentioned this appears to be a good point to start the line. :)

I am so close to get into this line. Was watching the Spade3 review. The only reason why I didnt buy it yet was because I have missed out on all the other figures. But as Clipper already mentioned this appears to be a good point to start the line. :)

The line is pretty awesome and u can pretty much pick up all the ones u missed out on. I started late as well and have exclusive spade j, spade2 @ spade 3 and will be getting spade 4 soon.

Anyone know where I can get custom stand decals for these? I picked up my first two figures from this line Diamond 2 and 3. I should be getting them soon but I want to customize the stands with their names. Any thoughts?

Found this ---> Yahoo

Made by DrJackManson from the OSW forums

14035484258_064c24363c_b.jpg

14242253853_e9cc81114b_b.jpg

my first GK fig and love it, great quality! was going to track down some older releases like diamond 2 to stand next to Juarez but i think i will jut get the new ones coming out next. the added comics will be super cool and def a welcomed expansion of the story. really enjoyed the one with Juarez, def sin city or hellboy inspired in the art style. really good tho, is bad-ass when you see two of the spades gang get got. so great was not expecting to see main characters that have had figs released killed off(assuming both are dead, one def is "boom!"). sold me on the series big time... no one is safe and now Spades/J are gonna be out for revenge!

I just recently started (3mths back) and I'm done. Except for the original j, I have managed to hunt All of them down. Spade 2 and 3 were slightly above retail. But I'm sure they will look good altogethe .

Anyone know where the 4 little knives go for diamond 3? They don't fit as boot knives and I have not seen them displayed in any official pics.
If you have any ideas please post or send me a PM.
thanks
-Drake

Here's some of my gangsters.. mostly kitbashed and with some new on the way ..
gangs3.jpg
A1.JPG
B1.JPG
D1.JPG
E1.JPG
F1.JPG
G1.JPG
H1.JPG
I1.JPG
IMG_3707.JPG
IMG_3708.JPG
IMG_3746.JPG
Next on theyr way are: Saxon, Juarez Machete and Spade J memories..

I'll post some new (and better) pics in the next days

A few more pics of my gangster collection taken with my cell..

IMG_3809.JPG
IMG_3810.JPG
IMG_3811.JPG
IMG_3812.JPG
Juarez and his variations

IMG_3813.JPG
IMG_3814.JPG
IMG_3816.JPG
Ogier and his variations

IMG_3817.JPG
IMG_3818.JPG
IMG_3819.JPG
IMG_3820.JPG
IMG_3821.JPG
Bernie and his variations

IMG_3823.JPG
IMG_3824.JPG
IMG_3825.JPG
Alger and his variations

IMG_3826.JPG
Chad

next ones: Saxon and Spade J memories..

Re memories J , pre-ordered via UK seller a while back , another top figure form Dam Toys , so original and the quality is there to be seen. A lot of thought and effort has gone into the creation of this line , my wallet hopes they don't make the entire pack (plus jokers) , enjoyed the video as usual , thank you.

This is one of the best original lines ever. It's a shame I discovered them late in the game...

Back