DAM Toys 1/6 UNIVERSAL SOLDIER Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those look outstanding! Having said that, I couldn't care less. :lol

:lol Same here :lol

That shot makes me think of a live action version of this:

ckxtsVZ.jpg

You mean like the actual live action version of that? :lol

billed.asp

Never realized this... but Tank was the same actor as Thorgrim :lol

Thankfully military figure sets haven't gone the way of Hot Toys pricing, even though you usually get a very well done sculpt, which many times resembles an actor, and tons more gear that is usually much more intricate.

I agree, as I agree with your recent post regarding DAM being perfect for this license as they are very good at Military Figures. Their latest military releases are getting more amazing and they just revealed a new base body too.

I hope DAM plays like ASMUS, who keeps their prices way below $200 with their licensed LOTR figures.

Now, I go back to wishing that DAM picks up the GI Joe license from SSC.

Man, the end of this year and all of next year is going to leave me homeless with nothing but these detolfs and figures to my name.

I agree, as I agree with your recent post regarding DAM being perfect for this license as they are very good at Military Figures. Their latest military releases are getting more amazing and they just revealed a new base body too.

I hope DAM plays like ASMUS, who keeps their prices way below $200 with their licensed LOTR figures.

Now, I go back to wishing that DAM picks up the GI Joe license from SSC.

GI Joe from DAM would be awesome, I've hoped they would grab Metal Gear Solid as well. Unlike many other companies, DAM actually completes lines of figures (for the most part), none of this one and done stuff.

Still can't believe this is actually happening. I was literally just gathering parts to build my own figuring no company would make them.

I would defo buy these... nice sculpt on bof offem too! I wonder if they will be using the same bodies they used on the Spade & Diamond series...

I am really curious why Enterbay would go for "modern" JCVD over, well, any other character he filmed in the '80s/'90s. No Retreat, No Surrender, Cyborg, Hard Target, Timecop, freakin' Double Team, anything. I can't imagine licensing for any of those films would be very difficult to acquire.

Chinese whispers maybe, but I heard it was down to JCVD himself.

Been reaching out to some connections... hope to have some more official info on this soon.

Okay, the board is set: EB with JCVD, Dam Toys with Universal Soldier. Time for Hot Toys to jump in with Blood Sport...!

Back