Dagger Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I prefer Storm by AH, but just to have all the X-Ladies in his style. I agree Brooks' line is also getting better and better...Scarlet Witch is just awesome

0scarletwitch.gif

So Awesome in every way,love the way the cape came out.

I know she's the first for the Brooks line and all but I won't be getting her down the road, sadly....I made an oath to myself to only collect mutant females and dammit, it shall be done!

BUt Dagger IS a mutant :lol

...no mutates, half-breeds, mudbloods, etc!...just pure, grade A mutant awesomeness!........and yes, I will get SW!:rock

Actually Jinxx, there has been a debate since the 80s as to whether C&D are mutants or not. The question should be answered in the coming months and you might be sad you didn't get her while you could(if you're being a completist that is=)

Actually Jinxx, there has been a debate since the 80s as to whether C&D are mutants or not. The question should be answered in the coming months and you might be sad you didn't get her while you could(if you're being a completist that is=)

QFT :lecture

Wiki:

"...During their escape, the drug turned them into super-powered beings. (It was later revealed that they were both actually mutants, and that the drug had simply awakened their latent abilities...[6]) "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloak_and_Dagger_(comics)

Last edited:
Also Mark, your Black Cat drawing above, I had that saved and it is one of my favorite images of her. I then found out you did it and I wouldn't be mad at you if you made her as a comiquette.

Thanks Black cat, glad you like the piece. Sadly, I don;t know how it would work as a comiquette since she's sort of floating out the blackness and it might be hard to translate. That and the fact that Adam already did an amazing version for her and it would be hard to compete with.

argh!.....damn those marvel writers spinning 'nother shat again!....by the way, you're not planning making Polaris, right!?:monkey3......................:rotfl

Not to stoke the flames of the scale debate but maybe this will help. This is my shelf above my drawing board displaying my comiquettes including my just released Dagger. As you can see, the scale of our statue is very close to Adam Hughes'. When Adam Ross and I do these statues we are not openly comparing them to AH's line of statues or any of the other Sideshow comiquettes but we have an idea of the basis height and scale so we try to keep them in the same general range though we can't guarantee that it will match up perfectly since each artist and sculptor work differently but, as you can see, they are in the same ballpark. Technically speaking though, from what I understand, all these statues are in 1/4 scale at anywhere from 16-18 inches. The premium formats are actually consider to be a bit larger than 1/4 scale but smaller than 1/3. Of course, I could be wrong on the scale issue so don't take me as gospel.

best,
-Mark

Daggerscale.jpg

Where's *OUR* MJ? :naughty

P.S. You know I don't have the molds for her anymore, right? :monkey3

Back