Dagger Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my comp copy of the production sample statue yesterday- Whew is she perdy!!! Of course, I'm biased=). ON another note, she's HUGE rivaling Rogue in terms of girth and width.

So she looks fat is what you're saying? lol just teasing I can't wait to see her!

Pictures, please!?
cebollita_animated_onion-17.gif

The truth is that I'm still undecided about this piece...I think it is a great sculpt and everything but with so much good stuff coming in the next months I'm beginning to think that one line of females is enough for me

Last edited:
The truth is that I'm still undecided about this piece...I think it is a great sculpt and everything but with so much good stuff coming in the next months I'm beginning to think that one line of females is enough for me

So you aren;t going to get Scarlet Witch? :maul

Unfortunately I canceled mine as well. Great piece but overall I didn't really need it but I will definitely be getting scarlet witch.

Anyone else get a tracking info, is the weight 14 lbs?

Looks like I didn't cancel mine in time and will be getting it anyways. Oh well. :)

Back