Dagger Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omgomgomgomgomogmg!!!.....guess who just arrived!?:rock

onion_msn_smilies-22.gif

'Bout time! Congrats, Jinxxy! :rock

Unbox first. Work second. :lecture

:lecture Agreed!

Work can take a backseat to polystone goodness!

*squeals like a japanese schoolgirl*

AHHHHH!.....SHE'S RIGHT BESIDE ME AND I'M TO EXCITED TO OPEN THE FAWKING BOX BUT I HAVE TO GO TO WORK!:banghead

Pft, that old thing? We are X-23 now Jinxxy , geez get with the program.

lol just kidding, congrats!!!!!!!

I got my notice as well. This will be my first non AH comiquette so I'm not sure what to expect yet. The pressure is on Mark following AH.

Got my notice for the exclusive as well. What is Sideshow trying to do to me? First the Black Queen, then X-23 and now Dagger. All within 30 days. Eh, who needs money or food anyways? :banghead

Got my notice for the exclusive as well. What is Sideshow trying to do to me? First the Black Queen, then X-23 and now Dagger. All within 30 days. Eh, who needs money or food anyways? :banghead

Are you already receiving notices for Dagger???

Might as well spend the dollars before inflation gets them, as for food most of us can stand to shed a few lbs so bring'em on!

With all of the girls shipping now does this mean She-Hulk is right around the corner?

Back