Dagger Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bwahaha.

Curious to see how this plays out. Canceled the order, got a shipping notice but my account says canceled. Haven't been charged either.

If you really want it canceled, call sideshow in the morning and tell them so they can stop it from shipping if it isnt already too late.

If you really want it canceled, call sideshow in the morning and tell them so they can stop it from shipping if it isnt already too late.

But this might be my saving grace cause maybe I want it now. Ha ha ha. You know how it is. You look at it, you dont really need it so you cancel it you feel like ^^^^ cause you aren't sure if you did the right thing then you feel better. Then I get another chance at it and I want it again. Grrrr. Will see how I feel in the morning.

But this might be my saving grace cause maybe I want it now. Ha ha ha. You know how it is. You look at it, you dont really need it so you cancel it you feel like ^^^^ cause you aren't sure if you did the right thing then you feel better. Then I get another chance at it and I want it again. Grrrr. Will see how I feel in the morning.

imo that is still a sign of you not really wanting it. whatever floats your boat.

*pfft*..........flipper!
onion_msn_smilies-08.gif

This one isn't going too high anytime soon, but good luck.

Looks like I get mine friday!!! :rock can't wait!

This one isn't going too high anytime soon, but good luck.

I think once Brooks gets more of a fan following when people start noticing these pieces, this one will be like the Emma frost of the AH line.

Looks like I get mine friday!!! :rock can't wait!

I think once Brooks gets more of a fan following when people start noticing these pieces, this one will be like the Emma frost of the AH line.

Most definitely. Once Scarlet Witch comes out going to be crazy. Scarlet Witch isn't even out yet and I think it is the best looking lady sideshow has produced so far.

Typical UPS, they didn't even bother to ring the doorbell, but leave a notice. :mad: Rescheduled for tomorrow.

sorry to hear that...i hate UPS for that reason and its also one the reasons why i have my stuff delivered to my work, sure i get weird looks from my co-workers but at least it always gets delivered on time

Schedule a pick up?
Can you do that?

sorry to hear that...i hate UPS for that reason and its also one the reasons why i have my stuff delivered to my work, sure i get weird looks from my co-workers but at least it always gets delivered on time
I would do that, but our office is empty most of the day 'cause we're out in the field.

Can you do that?

I would do that, but our office is empty most of the day 'cause we're out in the field.

Yep if you call UPS by like 7 oclock that day that the delivery was missed you can schedule to go pick it up at the UPS sort facility. I have done it a couple times now but my UPS sort place is only 10 miles away so it isn't a big deal.

Back