1/6 Daftoys Batman Begins - Scarecrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Asta. That right there is one scary scarecrow!

That's a pretty cool Scarecrow.

I really like Gotham. I'm currently re-watching the whole series after getting the Blu-rays.

Visually Gotham and the Nolan Trilogy feel like they ought to be related, like brothers with different fathers.

But Nolan's Trilogy is brought down by its unfulfilled potential. He stunted Batman's story into a two-year career undermining the entire project, and did to Two-Face what Tim Burton did to the Joker. Nolan served a stunning, but meager meal.

On the other hand Gotham is a banquet, building long relationships and a long career for Bruce. The city itself is a character twisting those that live in it, more Lovecraftian than the fairly regular city that Nolan portrayed while he tried to keep everything grounded in more real world science.

As for the Daf figure, it's been an over all success considering it was comparatively cheap at $145US delivered. It gave me the scruffy Dark Knight Crane I wanted, and the maggoty upgrade to the Headplay. Plus the straitjacket found a home on my 'whatever' scarecrow.

I still have the more unique Daf body to use for something too.

If anyone picked up this set and doesn't want to use their second "maggoty" Scarecrow head, I'm looking to purchase one. Send me a PM, if so.

Back