Daft Punk Random Access Memories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JJDEa2X.gif

I preordered the ridiculously priced vinyl. :yess:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr12u1tk_rM[/ame]

Guess I'm the only one disaapointed. Hardly the floor filler I was hoping for. It's too drum orientated .

I really loved the album Giorgio by Moroder and contact are my two favorite songs so far.

I really loved the album Giorgio by Moroder and contact are my two favorite songs so far.

Yeah, Giorgio is an immediate pleaser. The first time I heard it kick in after "Everybody calls me Giorgio", I was bugging.

But as much as I like the spoken word intro, I suspect I would like an instrumental version of that track pretty soon.

same I loved hearing him talk. I do doubt when they play that at a concert they're still going to leave the intro in. Hopefully later on they do a longer version. I do know they were both on BBC Radio saying how in the near future they're going to remix the new album.

I can't stop listening to Within. It's close to being the greatest song I've heard in years. And then it goes right into Instant Crush which is equally phenominal.

Last edited:
I really like the Paul Williams song. That's about it. Maybe it has to do with me thinking it's Swan teaming up with Daft Punk...and Daft Punk is just nothing more then two more people Swan ****ed over. Hmm.

Yep,
the song he collaborated is called Touch, and IMO is really amazing! Though some fans don't like it that much... this album is a musical jewel... seriously!
This is Daft Punk's "White" Album... their "OK Computer" if you will IMO...

Back