• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DA Michael Myers HT Batman V2 with Takara cape! + more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badism

Super Freak
Reaction score
DA Michael Myers HT Batman V2 with Takara cape! LOWER PRICES!

That's right, the economy is killing me and I have to part with some of my most beloved objects.

Shipping prices are for North America only.

First up is the Dark Artist master piece, Michael Myers. I waited over 7 months for him, but you can have him now. $160 Delivered.

Comes with the Darkartist stand with his mark.

DSC02597.jpg

DSC02598.jpg

DSC02599.jpg

Here is Hot toys' Dark Knight original Batman. He comes with a Takara Batman cape and his cowl has been slightly modified to more accurately reflect the film. He is pretty new so he is in perfect condition. No stress on the rubber. 100% complete. $185 delivered

DSC02602.jpg

DSC02603.jpg

DSC02604.jpg

Most of Hot toys Joker

You get everything except the head and grey jacket. A sad thing happened to those two items and it involves one very bad and a so very sorry dog.

There are a couple of small glue stains on the purple jacket, but they are not really noticable. Note the chain has been lengthened for increased pleasure.

You can have most of Joker for SOLD
Last but not least is Hot toys clean Endo

He is complete except for the chain gun or what ever that thing is. He does have his other 2 guns though. I will contiue to look for the other one and will throw it in if I find it, but for now consider it as not part of the deal.

SOLD

Thanks for looking all.

Last edited:
If you feel off about the deal, let me know. I don't want you to feel like you got shafted.

Back