D4RK's Custom Lifesize Replicas!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another small update: I've took a little artistic freedom with my sculpt and put in a bunch of wires inside Chucky's head! I know burnt chucky has a green and red wire protruding out from his head, which I have. He also has a hole in the side of his head. I didn't want that hole to be empty so I put in more electrical wires!

2QaeGva.jpg

I'm still working on the actual color of the head along with the drips (wrong color!). Working at a snail's pace so forgive me :)

cRv6Z8w.jpg

983e6Or.jpg

B2oblct.jpg

More progress! All that's left is to finish the head and start the hands! Also gotta add wire to the arms etc.

Couple more weeks, end of Nov should be final!

Since Halloween is over started moving up the dummies! Here's a full shot of Freddy with Myers! I moved Myers mask around and I think you can all agree he looks great now! Freddy isn't finished at all. Has no stuffing too skinny.

freddymike.jpg

Chucky has been put on hold for the time being. Not much is left but recently my grandmother was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and now she's back in the hospital and basically dying. Until then I'll be dedicating my free time to the hospital. Hopefully she pulls out of it like all her other past mishaps.

:(

Sorry to hear about your grandmother man. Try to stay positive, I know its not easy in that situation.

Sorry to hear about your grandmother man. Try to stay positive, I know its not easy in that situation.

Thanks dude! I still gotta get around to leaving feedback on your site.

My grandmother is basically at the point where she has less than a week to live. It really sucks. Since she was an inspiration to my horror hobby I plan to get a tattoo of the Cryptkeeper (she was a big fan and was the first person to tell me about Tales from the Crypt). He'll probably hold a book with something about my grandmother/her name. Until then all I can do spend my free time by her side.

Thanks dude! I still gotta get around to leaving feedback on your site.

My grandmother is basically at the point where she has less than a week to live. It really sucks. Since she was an inspiration to my horror hobby I plan to get a tattoo of the Cryptkeeper (she was a big fan and was the first person to tell me about Tales from the Crypt). He'll probably hold a book with something about my grandmother/her name. Until then all I can do spend my free time by her side.

Whenever is good man.

Thats never easy loosing a loved one. Trust me I know, I lost my Grandfather to cancer at an early age and he was a huge influence to me. Thats an awesome idea for a tattoo.

Thanks again dude! :duff I left some feedback for ya this morning.

I also found a really cool tattoo idea. This originally was a clock. I changed the skin tone, made it more vibrant, and remove the clock numbers/logo from the book!

Ej5DHjQ.png

I'll have to figure out what to put on the book.

Anyways, grandmother is doing a tiny bit better today. It's pretty heartbreaking when you have to feed your own grandmother applesauce :/

Thanks again dude! :duff I left some feedback for ya this morning.

I also found a really cool tattoo idea. This originally was a clock. I changed the skin tone, made it more vibrant, and remove the clock numbers/logo from the book!

Ej5DHjQ.png

I'll have to figure out what to put on the book.

Anyways, grandmother is doing a tiny bit better today. It's pretty heartbreaking when you have to feed your own grandmother applesauce :/

That crypt keeper tatt to honor your grandma is really an awesome idea and she would be honored! I read your posts and I am sorry to hear about her. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Last month I lost my mom to Alzheimer's Disease. She had been suffering from the disease for the last couple of years and it was hard to watch her going through it. Stay strong and all you can do is be there for your grandma. Take care!

Thanks you amstel! Sorry to hear about your mother! I know how tough alzehimers can be since I'm in that kind of field (medical). My grandma passed away on the 10th of dec :( it almost feels like she's still alive sometimes.

You should see the tat! It's not finished so I'm not showing any off quite yet. But down the line I plan to get a horror sleeve! I want to do obscure slasher horror too. Candyman and Puppet Master for sure.

It may be finished this Wednesday. It depends if my eczema skin is healed.my hand have eczema during the winter and unfortunately spread around the tattoo and partially in the wording. So I'm hoping it can be finished Wednesday

BIG changes coming soon!

-New hockey mask(s)
-New Jason mask (CHOPPING BLOCK)
-New Myers mask (Eventually)

Well the chopping block mask is way too big... Lol. Prototype and all. I'll be selling this for a good price if anyone wants a bust mask. Hit me up.

202442cbd8618b0a9472fff24dc07c5f.jpg

Great to see you back in action, Dark. Looking forward to your updates. Did you ever finish Chucky?

Nope. I'm going to finish him some day, project on hiatus etc.

I have three hocks now for Jason. I'll post them all tomorrow. I know which one I'll keep but it's cool to see what you guys think.

What I might end up doing is switching the mannequin bodys for both Myers/Jason...Myers needs to be slim. Jason needs to be big. Freddy's fine. Because of that, I will need to buy new coveralls...possibly new pants too for Jason.

Sneak peak. Myers now gonna be H2.

4fbd2c630dfe070eb44d3ab1ab08cf4d.jpg

e753467cf27ef90bd81296afe54a0cf5.jpg

Itll be a few weeks before I get the mask. I switched the Jason and Myers body for now. I need to add bullet holes too.

Also getting rid of Lamson for Elrod knife.

Some wip shots.

Jason pants and Elrod knife. It's funny I screwed up the blood while putting varnish on and made it 100x better lol.

2da942b1c8efd3406b9ead9dc1eb6491.jpg
c3932fa373831150c29d99a30f1cfc17.jpg
746040ad574a69b937d3d4cfbb4a144f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back