[1/1] Jason Voorhees - Part 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm sure some of you freaks don't visit the horror section as religiously as me, so I decided to share the love! :)

Here's my life size Jason Voorhees, based on part 4. This is my second 1/1, the first being Michael Myers, however, now that I had experience prior to Jason, I think I did a pretty damn good job.

Most of the pieces were bought, and either slightly or heavily modified by me. I did all of the weathering on the clothes/pants/shoes, and I even touched up the dirt/blood on the face mask/hock. Went even as far as to re-paint the lips (my first time trying a lip color!). The axe head was bought online, and the handle was taken from a ****** halloween prop, but both were re-painted and modified by me.

After the pictures, I fixed the pants, and stuffed them with pillow fluff, it makes his legs look more life-like, and not too empty. Other than that, Jason stands 6' 1".

Enjoy.

Jason1.jpg
Jason2.jpg
Jason3.jpg
JasonAxe.jpg
JasonMask.jpg
JasonUnmasked.jpg
JasonUnmaskedFull.jpg
JasonShoes.jpg

Today on "Cooking with Jason"...Jason shows you how to prepare a tasty dessert: the camp counselor surprise!

Back