D4RK's Custom Lifesize Replicas!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I need to finish Freddy and upload his picture! I want to do a leprechaun. After Chucky perhaps.

Thank you Brian the scans will help!

In the mean time...

parugusy.jpg

Chucky decided to donate his hair to a good cause :lol

More updates:

IMiyi2P.jpeg

-Hairs all gone
-Eyes added
-Mouth fixed, smirk added
-Staples cut

Tomorrow if I'm not lazy, I'll start making him look "melted"

The eyes fell out! The epoxy wasn't holding it in... I have to buy something else.

Anyways:

a3uhadad.jpg

Sculpted Chuckys brow. Added more gum line. Melted right ear. Cut off nose. Added texture.

Still a ways to go. Stopping for now.

Subscribed to this thread! I enjoy reading the updates on your projects! Awesome work!

Here's a pic of finished Freddy with his glove and the rest of his gang. Well Freddy isn't really finished, he was rushed to be displayed for Halloween, but god damn does he look amazing!

Tcao1rE.jpg

G3xdFr5.jpg

4gFZ8w8.jpg

i9ewSOA.jpg
Whoa! This is great!! Love it!

Good to hear :)! I'll be working all day Wednesday on Chucky so expect some sort of update by the end of Wednesday. His head should have a base coat by then. Maybe I'll have his head finished. I think once the head is done the rest should be pretty easy to put together. It's my only day off this week until next tues/wed... Gotta make that money for all these 1/6 figures and statues coming out!

I should also have his custom stand done too. The stand is simple but it's going to look awesome when I'm done with it.

I also have no idea where I'll display him since he's too tall! I'll find a spot when he's done.

Did you purchase the Freddy mask/sculpt from Lewis directly, or commission him to just do the finishing? I've been looking at some awesome resin busts of Freddy, but if I ever could do something lifesize, I think a mask would be the way to go. Is yours foam-filled then?

(I could probably ask you questions all day long, lol. I used to have my own life-size Freddy, but life took a... *cough* detour and I no longer have the space (or resources) to do anything like that again, really. I'm going to live vicariously through you. Is that okay? :lol )

Maybe one day...

Mines not foam filled. Just an empty mask.

Lewis made it. He pulled the latex and then painted it. $250 shipped. Not a bad price at all.

Buy his mask. Make a stand. And then cut up a sweater. Hell I still have an extra medium sized sweater I'm trying to sell. It's awesome for how cheap it was.

Stand WIP (first coat of varnish applied):

stand.jpg

Sculpt WIP (90%):

chucky.jpg

First time using epoxy to sculpt, and I think I did a pretty decent job. We'll find out once he's fully painted ;)

Wow dude, really impressive so far..

And Im still super jealous of that Freddy man!!

Thank you!!!

Chucky may not be perfect but as long as he looks better than what gave me inspiration, then I am happy haha!

ha! I'd say you've already done a great job on the stand alone, you should be happy! can't wait to see the finished figure

Thank you! I knew you guys would like the stand!

Before work I finished up the epoxy sculpt. I'll spray paint him tonight and tomorrow I might have the head done.

Then hands and clothes and we'll be almost done. Maybe another two weeks? Been way too busy and any free time goes towards this! I wish I had it done in time for the Halloween figure contest.

Hey guys got a question for you!

Ae9zylN.jpeg

Would you say that he's got a green wash on his melty face? It looks green to me at least and don't want to screw this up :p

Yah I tested it a week ago. Black. Sage green. Flesh. Add in glaze. I think that was a good color I got. I wasn't sure if. It was just lighting making Chucky look green.

I'll be working on this tn if I'm. Not. Too tired. Still at work :(

Here's a small, out of focus close sneak peak of the head. Still needs major work. I haven't painted the melty parts yet. Just working on the eye (slightly pink) and the gums/teeth. Working at a snail's pace, sorry!

4UmTkmI.jpg

Back