D4RK's Custom Lifesize Replicas!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the next few weeks, If I'm not insanely busy with work, I'm going to start another small-ish project.

I got some inspiration for this from some indie studio:
Chucky.jpg

He wants $550 for this, but I think that's insane. I think I can make one of these for about $100. I have most of the materials. And the ones I need are pretty cheap!

I dont think any kids are going to your house this year. :lol

Well done! I especially like the Freddy and Jason. Looking forward to your Chucky. :rock

Halloween is not whatbit used to be where I live either. I fear its becoming, like you said, a dead holiday here. No one really decorates and we get like 5 kids. :(

Thank you!

I've realized that the guy's burnt chucky was complete **** after looking at the source material (child's play).

I plan to go all out.

This weekend I'll be building the stand for the doll (such a great idea planned), and fixing up his knife. Then the following week I'll actually get to work.

This year halloween seems to be dead in my town. Still havent seen any decorations being put up like last year. So bumed :(. Last year we had 4 hunted houses and this year theres only a hunted junk yard. Grrr

Looool.

He used Spencer's Chucky. I'll be doing the same since it was cheap. But he didn't modify it that much. It's not accurate. No hole in the head or arms. No wires. Shoes don't look melty etc

So where did you get the glove for Freddy?

(I so love this thread - thank you for making a place to see your full-size figures!) :yess:

Night terror gloves! Got a basic version for a little over 100 bucks.

So, how did you settle on Night Terror Gloves? I've been looking to purchase a Freddy Glove, but the sheer amount of glove builders out there has my head spinning. And half of them are horrible at any communication. (Which you'd think would make picking one easier, lol.)

****, your freddy and jason are amazing! seriously, awesome job!

Dont take this the wrong way, but have you though about getting a different myers mask? its not bad, its just not as movie accurate as the freddy and jason

I have. It's really off putting. I don't think it's the masks fault but the mannequins head. When I wore the mask it looked phenomenal.

I'll look into it after Halloween is over. Maybe I have to chop off some of the head (like I did for Jason's mask)

Currently working on the steel voodoo knife I bought. It's not all that accurate and was painted really ******. I'm trying to make it look slightly better but it still won't be all that great. Good enough I guess.

See a lot of the users like Myers the most! I think his face looks funky and I think it's because the mannequin is slightly stretching the mask.

Anyways, I'll have a small update tonight on Chucky, his voodoo knife is almost finished.

After another countless hour of trying to make this knife look semi decent...

3ase9ugy.jpg

Looks a lot better than when I received it but still not that great. Photos tend to make it look nicer than what it is.

There are two inaccuracies. Could not paint the original skull on the handle so I made up my own. And the blade isn't as wavy.

Looks pretty good Mario. I would probably pay more attention to the doll than the knife lol

Back